• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

Yea seriously, $13-14 for x-outs. You can find regular champ and star plastic for that price or less from online dealers. Innova's probably going to piss off a lot of there dealers.

I read this somewhere else, so take this with a grain of salt, but when opening this store Innova said they are going to do their best in what they offer to not take away or interfere with retailers who sell their products.

Yes, a lot of their regular production X-Outs are priced just as high as regular discs from online retailers, but the thing about these X-Outs is that you are getting what you want guaranteed instead of hoping it is carried by that online retailers. Most stores who order X-Outs and misprints do not have a say in what they get; they just order a quantity. Why you would need an X-Out Champion Sidewinder over a normal Sidewinder, I cannot say, but if you do at least you know that the Factory will have it, giving you options in case you cannot find it somewhere else.

If you look at most of the inventory on that site, I can say with good confidence that most retailers do not carry them. Maybe if I dug around I might come across the Star Gazelles, Champ XG Roc+, and Star Roc+ I just ordered from the factory, but those chances are slim.

I think GGGT is safe knowing that despite me picking up a few speciality discs here and there from the Factory that my normal spending allowance at the store is not going to be swayed by this website.

With only 9 produced, I am guessing that they will fetch a good price at auction or in the marketplace?

Let's hope so ;)

I'm thinking you're correct, either that or a Valk. I've sent them a message that what they shipped was not what I ordered - I'll have to wait and see how they handle it.

I'm going to put my money on Valk. The SE Banshees had the bar stamp and I believe the "First Run" DX Valkyries should've had the bar stamp as well:

http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/dx-fr-valkyrie.html

I just got my Champ Vipers, and just from appearance, I want my money back. These things are nothing at all like the other champ vipers that I have. The dome is HUGE! I am tired of innova.

Just got word from the ifs that star and champ cheetahs as well as dx griffins are next to be added to the store

Btw can we move this to equipment? Seems more fitting now that discs are being releases and its open

Ask and you shall receive my son. :)

I just got my Champ Vipers, and just from appearance, I want my money back. These things are nothing at all like the other champ vipers that I have. The dome is HUGE! I am tired of innova.

I pulled out an old DX Viper with a 1992 World's Biggest stamp and it has a big dome. My newer Vipers are flatter. Try the big dome Vipers...I think you will like them.

It is kind of funny to hear people complain that the star gazelles fly like a gazelle should. :\

I asked about other molds and how they decide on what gets tested and released. This is what the ifs said-

It's based on the production schedule. Since DX Cheetah's were being made, it was an ideal time to make some Champion Cheetah's as well. OOP molds are sometimes random, and sometimes based off interest. We are going to test molds such as the Ram, Bulldog, and Condor soon, but no timeline for production has been set

also,just got my star raven and my champ scorp. DOMEY. bah...i dunno how im gonna like this but we'll see how they fly. im hoping i can still get a good feel for em. the raven is pretty gummy for star and the scorp is kinda stiff

star raven and champ scorpion

IMG_20110829_122138.jpg

IMG_20110829_122146.jpg

Latest posts