• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

To keep everyone posted, I spoke with the guy at the Factory Store about the Cobras. I got the final numbers from him (37 total, all are 170-180g, almost all are milky white or blue). I will be getting 25 of them and I will probably sell only a select few (10 probably). Once I get a final price on my 25 I will let you know what I would need to get for the ones i'll sell (no price markup, just actual price). I was assured on the phone once again that these are the FLAT run of the old plastic (i.e. the good stuff).

I'm really interested in the Champion and/or Star Cheetahs. I loved my 175g DX Cheetah, and I want to know how they compare.

I know this isn't the Marketplace but, I would consider trading my 7/10 148g 11x KC Pro Champion XG Cheetah for one. I also have a 8/10 Champystar 175g TL.

anyone bought any of the pro teebirds? i assume they will be domey but was wondering how much so

they do not have much of a dome at all. the few i've seen have a small, almost flat uniform dome.

anyone bought any of the pro teebirds? i assume they will be domey but was wondering how much so

Not domey, also very flexible, like if pro plastic and flx plastic had a bastard child. Haven't thrown mine too much as I've been breaking in dx tbirds and messing with eagles a little, but out of the box it seemed less stable than my newish dx. Also I ordered chartreuse...... It's yellow :|

Not domey, also very flexible, like if pro plastic and flx plastic had a bastard child. :|

That is just how the Pro Tls are. They fly like a very soft beat up Star. I'm not sure if it will make the bag.

Not domey, also very flexible, like if pro plastic and flx plastic had a bastard child. Haven't thrown mine too much as I've been breaking in dx tbirds and messing with eagles a little, but out of the box it seemed less stable than my newish dx. Also I ordered chartreuse...... It's yellow :|

awesome! yeah i have been a dx teebird thrower since i started.. been testing the gl river but think the teebirds are going back in .. river might stay for more open max distance but i cant find anything thats as straight as a nice dx bird. I know some people really liked the old pro's they are just lil hard to find so thought might scoop up a couple to toy with was just worried they would be super domey so thanks fellas :thmbup:

looks like innova just released the remaining vintage champion cobras to the public..... only 5 left get em while you can.

ohh and they wouldn't sell all of them too me. They have 13 left after my order so where did the other 8 go?

*whistles coyly*
how do these things happen??
cattwoheadsKNS_450x330.jpg

:eek: that is just disturbing dude ... i have been refreshing the innova site a couple times an hour over the last few days to see if they would show up and i still missed em lol

Latest posts