• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

When this store first opened up there were two Champion Glow Leopards, 167 & 168 with no image but described it as "smokey". I just couldn't pull the trigger because shipping was so much.

You always remember the ones that got away.

Does anyone have any feedback on the star and champ Cheetah. Are they realy domey like the Scorpions and Ravens. Also how do they fly. Havent seen much discussion on these I thought they would be more popular.

Does anyone have any feedback on the star and champ Cheetah. Are they realy domey like the Scorpions and Ravens. Also how do they fly. Havent seen much discussion on these I thought they would be more popular.

I have a Champ Cheetah, 175g and it's somewhat domey and somewhat more overstable than I expected for a Cheetah.
I don't have a cannon but it was WAAAYYY more overstable than any new Cheetah that I have ever thrown.

I have a Champ Cheetah, 175g and it's somewhat domey and somewhat more overstable than I expected for a Cheetah.
I don't have a cannon but it was WAAAYYY more overstable than any new Cheetah that I have ever thrown.

I would completly agree. I also have a 175 and Its more over stable. I actually don't like it at all. I stick with dx,just sucks I have to constantly replace them.

Thank you for the info. Seems like Innova might have been correct by not running some of the older molds in new plastics and just moving on to new molds. I am still wondering if the Star Gazelles turned out like people wanted and made anyones bag.

Thank you for the info. Seems like Innova might have been correct by not running some of the older molds in new plastics and just moving on to new molds. I am still wondering if the Star Gazelles turned out like people wanted and made anyones bag.

I have the star gazelle in my bag. It's a straighter disc then the glo champ ones but still more stable then the dx. Think of it as a totally different disc with the same name. They are domey for sure but I defiantly have a place for them in my bag. If you have love for the dx gazelle then stick with them

model options changed

Noticed that the "Never In Production" models tab has been renamed to "Limited Production". Disc choices are still the same though.

Heads up...

Just picked up a Champion Cro that was listed recently
They also have ontario mold champion cobras in stock if any of ya guys are looking for some limited production stuff.

I have 4 or 5 champ cros
but if I only had 1 or 2 I would most definitely pick up a couple more with the DX stamp on
pretty cool

F2 11x Firebirds are back up on the site!
Not too many left after my order :p

Latest posts