• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

I believe the factory store is intended to primarily handle older disc and specialty models they do not widely distribute thru retail channels so they aren't in competition with their retail customers.

I believe the factory store is intended to primarily handle older disc and specialty models they do not widely distribute thru retail channels so they aren't in competition with their retail customers.

this is my understanding.

july is almost through, are we going to get a date or will it be pushed back?

this sucks. i want my star gazelles!

HEY, don't hate little missy. You just wait. IF they did happen to pop some Star Gazelle's out of that little candy machine and they fly like a Gazelle should. You'd be the first I'd suggest throwing one to!

Hey if this happens I will buy Star Gazelle's based on Lithicon's suggestion! Like someone else mentioned I had several DX that were good for only a few rounds. But wow, when I first threw them, awesome sauce!!!

it almost seems that the Innova East store will be to the east...what DGValues is the west...

Latest posts