• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

I hear they're going to have a machine like the "squish-a-penny" or the dog tag makers in petsmart that will let you insert some coins, select your plastic, mold, and stamp(you can provide your art via thumb drive, of course), then spits out your custom disc right then and there. It'll even put your pdga number in the tooling.

I hear they're going to have a machine like the "squish-a-penny" or the dog tag makers in petsmart that will let you insert some coins, select your plastic, mold, and stamp(you can provide your art via thumb drive, of course), then spits out your custom disc right then and there. It'll even put your pdga number in the tooling.

that machine will need some cool toggle switches and pull levers, maybe a horn or grinding gear sounds. oh, I know...lazers.

If they plan on making SE discs then they better make some Rhynos and Tanks.

awe, quit teasing this sounds way to good to be true.

awe, quit teasing this sounds way to good to be true.

seriously half way threw reading that i was like

t219721_fry_i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Latest posts