• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

Yeah the PDGA and Innova are def using the same site designers...

Hopefully as people check it out and get off, it will get better. I hope they also drop the pricing some after the initial ooohhhs and aahhhhss.

MAN THAT SUCKS!!!......there were 9 champion tanks when i added 3 to my cart.....by the time i got to checkout because it kept locking up and kicking me off....there were none left....boy do they have some chit to work out with the site....(shaking my fist )

You know they are going to be the domey chitty ones anyways....probably a good thing.

took 23 minutes...but i secured 2 tanks and a scorpion...

i'd like 22 minutes of that order back btw :)

errrr.. kinda had the same problem moose.. tried to get an order in three times and it locked up every time.. i didnt really need any more bb aviars anyway but wanted to snag on or two just for kicks ... im not sure when it opened i assume today since i didnt here anything earlier in the week

I believe you mean "ah".

1. an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, fear, etc., produced by that which is grand, sublime, extremely powerful, or the like: in awe of God; in awe of great political figures.
2. Archaic . power to inspire fear or reverence.
3. Obsolete . fear or dread.
verb (used with object)
4. to inspire with awe.
5. to influence or restrain by awe.

:)

Clearly you missed what I did there.

Latest posts