• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

errrr.. kinda had the same problem moose.. tried to get an order in three times and it locked up every time.. i didnt really need any more bb aviars anyway but wanted to snag on or two just for kicks ... im not sure when it opened i assume today since i didnt here anything earlier in the week

i tried on the aviars also....boy i hope they get it fixed...thats crazy..they hype it up for months then it does not work for most people..

I see the "Champion Tank" in stock on their website right now. They must be gradually bringing stuff online so it doesn't all get gobbled up at once.

Site is painful. Are the prototype banshees in se plastic worth buying? I don't much about se plastic.

Some people love it, I personally find it too "soft". It beats in very easily and there are way too many trees on my courses to throw SE. I will say it has an amazing grip though, if it stood up to wear and tear a little better it would be money.

That site's slowing down all of the interwebz!!!! I just want some Gazelles! I've got some Glow Champs, so really looking at a couple of Pro's. Anyone's thoughts on a Pro Sidewinder?

Also, are they not doing any mids, or are they all taken already?

Order placed!

Was def slow but it helps if you work for a communications company and have DS3 speeds to your desktop :)

Anyone else tried those pro rocs? I played with a guy down in Bowling Green who had something very similar to what they're describing.

He said it was something of a mix between pro and star in feel, but for some reason I thought his had glow in them as well. He picked them up from Innova East.

Who got all the Champion Tanks? I know two guys that have four between them. Bwah ah ahhhh! That's nearly half the world's supply! BWAH AH AHHH!

Crap. I just realized that I'm not getting home until 7PM. There better be some Gazelles left. Watch out!! "He hates these Gazelles! Stay away from the Gazelles!"

dave barely talked about the store on the pdga board. he seemed more annoyed by its existence and having to field questions than anything. dgr and dgcr are hype machines.

Last edited:

Latest posts