• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jeremy "Big Jerm" Koling - AMA (ask me anything)

Royalhghnss

Double Eagle Member
What up gang!

We sat down with Big Jerm for an AMA at BSF. I don't think I've ever laughed so much editing a disc golf video. He gives great thoughtful answers to all the questions, and didn't balk at any of them. Huge thanks to him for taking an hour out of his tourney day to do this.

I would also like to point out Alex and I went to sleep at 3 am instead of 2 am because we filmed this and then had to go home and make next day vids... anyway. WATCH THIS. It's gold. Such a great guy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bsw1CRVSGM

This may be asking a bit much, but is there any way we could get AMAs in podcast form? Since audio is the big draw for these AMAs it would be nice to have it loaded up on my phone and listen to it as I'm doing dishes, sweeping, putting practice, driving, or whatever.

"not Aaron Hernandez, not Oscar Pistorius."
"I mean it wasn't official, and it wasn't good, but I did it, so that counts."

LMAO at work on a Friday afternoon, best AMA so far (my favorite at least). Thanks CCDG for all your work.

"Reverse, son!"

I feel like Jerm is the kind of guy you could just point a camera at and say "GO!" and you'd get a goldmine of awesome footage.

Great interview!

My only suggestion... in addition to flashing the questions on the screen.... read them aloud as well. I can't be alone in trying to listen to the interview while doing other things.

In any case... good work as always. It was great having you guys up here at the Fling.

I like that guy, and he's probably the only other guy rocking a 360 FH.

What a fantastic interview. I really liked his demeanor and transparency. I went from someone who enjoyed watching Koling play to a straight up fan when he was asked about his improvement to his mental game and answered with [something along the lines of] "my mental game improved when I decided that I'd rather be a fun guy to play disc golf with than just be known as a good disc golfer." That was a truly great answer and I think it showed just the kind of guy Jeremy Koling is.

This may be asking a bit much, but is there any way we could get AMAs in podcast form? Since audio is the big draw for these AMAs it would be nice to have it loaded up on my phone and listen to it as I'm doing dishes, sweeping, putting practice, driving, or whatever.

I like the idea, but don't think the payoff would be worth the effort. You can always put the vid on, and put in some headphones?

"not Aaron Hernandez, not Oscar Pistorius."
"I mean it wasn't official, and it wasn't good, but I did it, so that counts."

LMAO at work on a Friday afternoon, best AMA so far (my favorite at least). Thanks CCDG for all your work.

"Reverse, son!"

You bet!

Great interview!

My only suggestion... in addition to flashing the questions on the screen.... read them aloud as well. I can't be alone in trying to listen to the interview while doing other things.

In any case... good work as always. It was great having you guys up here at the Fling.

Solid idea Steve! I'll do that going forward.

Thanks! I saw you for a hot second filming some Masters stuff. Get some good footage?

This was very entertaining. On top of being a great player, he seems like a solid human being. Thanks for putting this together.

He really likes to talk...
and, yes please don't just flash the questions. I like to listen and do some other things at the same time...

There are sites you can go to where you can plug in the YT vid and get an audio rip..

Latest posts