• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Julio review of Highbridge?

Tom Julio will rank Blueberry a....

• 5.0....it's really that good...hats off!

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 4.5...it's good but it's no Flip!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • 4.0...it's just an average great course

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 3.5...Why did I drive to Wisconsin?

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 3.0...Maybe I played the wrong course here?

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 2.0...I can't take anyone being better than Flip!

• 1.0...This oughta sink that up and comer good!

• 0.5...Was a great trip I even let Dr awesome drive

• 0.0...I should reserve this score for Lemon Lakes but...

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Julio was hired by Flip City 1.3 years ago oddly enough when he claims he started playing disc golf . . . this has all been in the planning stages until recently when they ended up falling from 1st. It is time to bring step #2 into the plan Tom!

seriously tomjulio, you do overuse the fox news comment too much. I have read your posts so I know you are creative enough to come up with a new zinger for anti-flipites. I think I have become an idlewild idoler just to go against you and your band of minions :)

I only use the Fox News ref (over and over again) for NDA. Seems it's his "hot button". He's one looney non-fact believing mother f#&ker!!! His posts are actually more hilarious for his blabbering and non-sense than anything else.

I kind of like the little kid myself. In fact I plan on attending our next local disc golf club meeting with him carrying a loaded machine gun and a broken in Aviar.

tomjulio is my barometer in course ratings. We've most of the time agreed.

People have different opinions, that's part of what this site is about. for all of the conspiracy theorists out there - be afraid...you know your actually right about everything

tomjulio is my barometer in course ratings. We've most of the time agreed.

People have different opinions, that's part of what this site is about. for all of the conspiracy theorists out there - be afraid...you know your actually right about everything

be VERY afraid!

(thanks Kevin my mirrored non-putt making doubles partner)

conspiracy is just humans being sneaky working for the same goal. what is so amazing or paranormal about that? When someone disagrees with tom he whips put fox news and tin foil.. sounds like you spend a lot of time around like minded people.. the fox news comment any one that watches a different news network aka disagrees with tom instantly gets labeled by tom as tin foil hat guy. People do have dif opinions and he obviously can't handle it and has to label and package the person so as to discredit the person. Tell us tom,from what channel should we get our news? Obviously not Fox. What conspiracy are you talking about. The one where an idlewild review pops up and then several 2 sentence 5 disc flip citys would pop up. I wasn't the person that originally started the thread that brought this up, I just agreed because I had noticed the same thing since it was HAPPENING. The main problem I have with the King Flippy is his threads that he started complaining about another top 10 list course.. i think maple hill.. that it has too many short reviews that vote 5 disc.. what about flip? and as soon as flip gets knocked out of number 1 by Blueberry Tom starts a thread saying maybe the top 10 list should have a 20 vote minimum. Kind of candyass.. wanting to change the rules when you don't agree with the outcome.

Last edited:
my view on this:

I do think a couple of reviews are bogus, I think it is sneaky, but not enough to be a conspiracy, and Tomjulio is not the "ring leader"

but I do believe that TomJulio is infact the person J.K. Rowlings based Lord Voldemort on in Harry Potter. He is evil, but sometimes the little scar faced brat gets annoying that you silently start cheering on the bad guy even if he is the downfall of all civilization.

Well, I believe Tim has settled this already...and believe it or not I believe TimG.

What would it take to "fake" a review and get it past Tim? Well this:

-use of a different IP/hell even a diff range.
-use of a different OS/browser/etc...cookies deleted.
-A proxy IP addy. Most of which can be checked against location of where poster says he is from to where proxy is located.

(there are simpler ways, but I won't discuss them as not to encourage)

I just don't believe anyone on this site is that smart, with the exception of me, seeing how I have a degree in computer security and used to work for one the worlds top network security consulting firms as a penetration tester along side many reformed well known white/grey/ and blackhat hackers.

Hmmm...I believe I didn't help my case there, eh? Oh well, you got to trust me on this one, there ain't no "fake" reviews! I am sure of this or my name ain't Jay Rogge....er...uh...tomjulio.

Last edited:
How about getting on at a library or doing it when they visit mommy (I know I am wearing the foil hat now)

seriously though look why there are suspicions:

Rooster Joins on 9/15 reviews flip stays on for 2 days and never logs in again.

Lief signed on 7/4/2009 reviews flip and never returns.

and Axelval comes on gives Flip City a 3 and never returns (Tell me that is not an idoler in disguise)

If you want to blame someone for Flip being rated higher than Idlewild I would blame Dave242, That's right mr. doggyhead I am throwin' you under the bus.

Dave242 rated all of these courses higher than his 3 for idlewild. (even giving 6 courses a 5)
All of the Lemon Lake courses, Morristown Kiwanis DGC, Brackett's Bluff, Charlie Vettiner Park,
Rogers Lakewood Park, West Oaks, the Oaks, Highland park.....and 70 other courses.
Seriously Idlewild is not in your top 80?

I've made the accusation before about some of the Flip reviewers being sock puppets, but Timg has the access to the IP addresses, and if he says they're legit, who am I to say otherwise.

The bigger problem with a lot of the Flip reviews IMO is that almost half of the reviewers have stated that they've played fewer than 10 courses. I can't really understand how anyone can know what "best of the best" is if they have such a small frame of reference. (Note, this also applies to so many of the 5-star reviews that I see on several courses).

I don't like people who play 10 or 20 course but only review flip or idle. the other courses need it. someone with 10 courses is not going to add anything that the other 50 reviewers said.

A college kid has access to 200 computers a day.
I could start a name at my mom's, dad's, mother in laws. you get the point
there is nothing TimG can do about it. this site is as regulated as it can be, but people can get around it, not that many would try, but I named a few questionables

------
"I just don't believe anyone on this site is that smart, with the exception of me, ....er...uh...tomjulio."
(there's my 2 cents)

If you want to blame someone for Flip being rated higher than Idlewild I would blame Dave242, That's right mr. doggyhead I am throwin' you under the bus.

mr. doggyhead? mr. doggyhead??!! That hurts, that hurts real bad. It cuts me deep.

OK OK.....uncle. uncle I say! I have changed my rating to a 5.0.

------
"I just don't believe anyone on this site is that smart, with the exception of me, ....er...uh...tomjulio."
(there's my 2 cents)

it's totally worth it, yes?

i'm waiting to find out if he invoices quarterly or annually- i'm going to have to budget accordingly!

mr. doggyhead? mr. doggyhead??!! That hurts, that hurts real bad. It cuts me deep.

OK OK.....uncle. uncle I say! I have changed my rating to a 5.0.

I teach elementary school kids, if your avatar wasn't a dog you'd be Mr poopydummyhead, TAKE THAT!

I've made the accusation before about some of the Flip reviewers being sock puppets, but Timg has the access to the IP addresses, and if he says they're legit, who am I to say otherwise.

The bigger problem with a lot of the Flip reviews IMO is that almost half of the reviewers have stated that they've played fewer than 10 courses. I can't really understand how anyone can know what "best of the best" is if they have such a small frame of reference. (Note, this also applies to so many of the 5-star reviews that I see on several courses).

So what would you're opinion be of the reviewers that are trusted/pro's/world class disc golfers/respected long standing players that have also raved and given Flip a 5 star review? Seems few who are pessimistic negate to see that....with any of the top courses, let alone Flip.

Also if someone has only played four courses, doesn't one of them have to be the best of the best in their small world? eh?

Sometimes the glass isn't just half empty, it's also sometimes half full of a damn fine whiskey.