• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Julio review of Highbridge?

Tom Julio will rank Blueberry a....

• 5.0....it's really that good...hats off!

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 4.5...it's good but it's no Flip!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • 4.0...it's just an average great course

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 3.5...Why did I drive to Wisconsin?

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 3.0...Maybe I played the wrong course here?

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 2.0...I can't take anyone being better than Flip!

• 1.0...This oughta sink that up and comer good!

• 0.5...Was a great trip I even let Dr awesome drive

• 0.0...I should reserve this score for Lemon Lakes but...

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
mr. doggyhead? mr. doggyhead??!! That hurts, that hurts real bad. It cuts me deep.

OK OK.....uncle. uncle I say! I have changed my rating to a 5.0.

WOW you were serious. Do you know what Tomjulio would have done to you if your jump from 3 to 5 put Idle over Flip. :eek:

Now who can I blame, I know...Fox news :)

Well, I believe Tim has settled this already...and believe it or not I believe TimG.

What would it take to "fake" a review and get it past Tim? Well this:

-use of a different IP/hell even a diff range.
-use of a different OS/browser/etc...cookies deleted.
-A proxy IP addy. Most of which can be checked against location of where poster says he is from to where proxy is located.

(there are simpler ways, but I won't discuss them as not to encourage)

I just don't believe anyone on this site is that smart, with the exception of me, seeing how I have a degree in computer security and used to work for one the worlds top network security consulting firms as a penetration tester along side many reformed well known white/grey/ and blackhat hackers.

Hmmm...I believe I didn't help my case there, eh? Oh well, you got to trust me on this one, there ain't no "fake" reviews! I am sure of this or my name ain't Jay Rogge....er...uh...tomjulio.

Did you say penetration tester . . . that sounds like it is top secret!

I have to say this thread has me laughing so hard. No I did not hire Tom Julio at Flip. There is no flippie movement. I could care less about the #1 rating, I`m too busy taking care of the 30 acres here. If you look back to early reviews of Flip you will see the need for tee pads. Some league members here and myself did the pads in June 08 (before I met Tom). Soon after Flip went to the top. Yes I`m the one man band. Sorry mommy doesn`t have a computer. Conspiracy? Materplan? Flippies? WOW!

Tom you were excited when you woke up and there was a poll about you . . .how about someone inluding you in their signature on every post they ever make!!! That must thrill you!

I have to say this thread has me laughing so hard. No I did not hire Tom Julio at Flip. There is no flippie movement. I could care less about the #1 rating, I`m too busy taking care of the 30 acres here. If you look back to early reviews of Flip you will see the need for tee pads. Some league members here and myself did the pads in June 08 (before I met Tom). Soon after Flip went to the top. Yes I`m the one man band. Sorry mommy doesn`t have a computer. Conspiracy? Materplan? Flippies? WOW!

I love it . . . and Bill i hope to visit sometime and maybe I will be lucky enough to be there at the same time as tomjulio . . . I know I trust his review more than most people out there since I have played with him a handful of times and I know he is just as addicted to the game as me (maybe). Anyone that hooked on the game should be trusted!

I have no stake in either course, I have never played either. I am just the guy who pokes the tiger with the stick until the fruity magician gets attacked.

WOW you were serious. Do you know what Tomjulio would have done to you if your jump from 3 to 5 put Idle over Flip. :eek:

Now who can I blame, I know...Fox news :)

Just did the math.
with my rating as a 3.0 the average = 4.88392857142857
with my rating as a 5.0 the average = 4.91964285714286

Flip is rated at 4.90000000. So......I have just flipped the order of the universe! Brother Tom, have mercy on me!

But......if the person with the lone 3 at Flip copies me, Flip will regain the lead with an average of 4.93333333333333

laughing my a$$ off. IDLE is #1 now
Flip is now 3rd!

POKE POKE

only number one in a dumb online top ten. Not in the minds and hearts of the millions of Flippies!!!!

....and Dave, that goes against all you believe you in!!!...like Jesus, Santa, the Easter Bunny, and Glen Beck!

Tom you were excited when you woke up and there was a poll about you . . .how about someone inluding you in their signature on every post they ever make!!! That must thrill you!

it makes my panties wet! not that I wear them....anymore.

Now if you review Highbridge poorly people will say you sabatoged them to get Flip back up.
It's amazing how seriously people take the top ten when it is so fickle.

this is too much DG drama for one day!

the top spot needs to stop changing so that i know which course to worship. it's so confusing. pretty soon keith olbermann will be making sense.

Was Flip designed as a Blue or Gold level course or not skill level specific like most courses? Idlewild and Blueberry are not in the same catgeory with Idlewild specifically designed for Gold and Blueberry designed for Blue level.

Now if you review Highbridge poorly people will say you sabatoged them to get Flip back up.
It's amazing how seriously people take the top ten when it is so fickle.

ok, seriously, for just a moment.

Today I played with two people whom have played Highbridge and live in Wisconsin. One of those players has close ties with the park but I can't mention how or it will give him away. Two others I have played with have played Flip, and three Idlewild. Flip is my only top three (for now).

The consensus was that all are great courses and all are quite different. Idlewild was a great course but not truly meant for fun. They actually preferred nearby Banklick(sp?).They gave it an average four rating. Highbridge is a great course too and they would average it around 4.5. The main con was that it was still a young course working out kinks. Flip, well, there is something spiritual there besides being one of the most manicured courses they have ever played. All that had played there held that up as their standard 5.0. This was without any input from me, whom all know what my opinion already is.

The funny thing? None of them have reviewed any of the three courses so far. Hell, I'm afraid of reviewing any of the top ten now for fear of an assassination attempt if it doesn't fall inline with the conspiracy theorists master plans on this site.:eek:

Last edited:
btw, i just checked out your site, tom. your photos are great!

Is that NDABRUSH behind the grassy knoll.

we have to get the tin foil hat club to kidnap Axelval and get him/her to change his/her 3 to a 5 and flip will be #1

Last edited:
Idlewild was a great course but not truly meant for fun.

what does this mean? isn't a course meant for disc golf? and disc golf is fun.

i'm just curious. is there something i don't know about idlewild?

Latest posts