• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kavu Radius

geo_08

Double Eagle Member
So Kavu isn't a DG company, and the Radius is actually billed as a women's tote, but this is a sweet little DG bag.

s-l300.jpg
51ZxGc6XhZL.jpg
41oJX%2BFI-mL.jpg

The angled elastic pocket holds a putter well. You can keep scorecards in the back, there is an interior zippered compartment for keys. I had about 2 mids and 3 drivers on the inside when I was at the outdoors store. I dunno if I will buy it personally as I have my gecko, but for anybody who is looking at a nutsac this could be a cool alternative option. There seems to be quite a few patterns as well most are rather floral and bright, but there are a few that suit my tastes. It looks to be selling for around $35, but was cheaper locally.

I can speak for their products as my wife is a big fan. They hold up well and are made from good materials.

Last edited:
It looks cool and all but why not support the individual making the same thing for about the same price specifically for disc golf. Nutsac or Gecko all the way for me

I have a gecko and support RDG. I personally don't have a nutsac, but feel they are i over priced for what they are.

I saw the bag, think it can be a nice alternative.

So $4 more than this purse is overpriced for a DG specific bag. Sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree

Shoptom has them on sale at $29.99 for v2.0. Maybe the purse is overpriced for what it is

So $4 more than this purse is overpriced for a DG specific bag. Sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree

Shoptom has them on sale at $29.99 for v2.0. Maybe the purse is overpriced for what it is

BUT THIS HAS MOOSES'S ON IT! :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

The $45 listed on their site is. And I don't own either of these for the reason of the gecko, and Fossa's small bag. They offer more options and function.

Nice find. Could be a good alternative.

Purely offered as an alternative. I've met quite a few women on course in particular that have mentioned not liking any DG bag because they don't like the way it looks. So this is potentially a way around that.

BUT THIS HAS MOOSES'S ON IT! :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

And yes, it has a Moose! It needs to be stuffed with Daredevil discs.

Latest posts