• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Dagger

Release date is September IIRC.
Current pre-release is the firm version. soft and mediums to be made available.

That release date sucks...debuts in April, not available until September? I might forget I want one by then :).

They are deeper than a 10x Aviar and the nose is a little flatter. To me it feels like a Judge with a pretty sizable nose spacer and a slightly smaller bead. I got a black one (#66) from Dave over the weekend. Going to hang onto that one and maybe try a couple hard white ones when they go stock.

I putt with a 10x Aviar and I have the Dagger in my truck so maybe I can post a side by side comparison over lunch today.

picture.php

Beat up 10x for comparison.

Bigger bead than a Voodoo

Side by side with a magic and about a quarter inch gap between them so you see the edge better

Is that a request? I own one Magic and it just so happens to be hanging at my desk at work. I'll try to get a pic up in a bit if no one else does first.

i bought a judge this past weekend while at Maple Hill because i missed having a bead (i throw pures). Looks like I can keep my bag all Swedish now and get some daggers!

I think I was the guy you saw walk out with 8 Daggers. 2 blue, 4 black, 2 white. White had the most produced, followed by black, and then only 10 blues. There were two grey SUPER swirly ones that I couldnt talk Feldberg off of, and that he kept for his personal stash.
Of the 10 blues, 5 went to big wigs Rusco, Feldberg, Ekstrom, Penttilla, and someone else. So there should be 5 floating around out there. One of them I saw on a Facebook auction site, so that leaves 2 out there.

It's possible but the guy I saw looked to only have black and white and definitely had like ten or twelve. I never even saw the blue but I didn't rush in there to get first grabs either. I just wanted a couple to help raise funds for the course and to maybe keep one for my own collection. I wasn't upset or anything that people bought more but I heard several people get told limit of two right after one guy got like ten so it was a little odd.

Last I heard about the general release of stock stamps was June 1st but I'm not really concerned with it or the plastic options so I haven't asked recently. It's never going to replace a Judge for me and I doubt I even buy one when they do release. I just think it will be well received with fans of Latitude who switched from aviars. They don't really have anything close to that yet.

Last edited: