• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

Took the saint to the field to get some more work in on it. Holy crap. HIt 350 consistently with it which for me is a big victory. Not a magical disc, just everything coming together with all my field work as of late. For the record I am throwing a 164 opto and it is still nice and stable, with a great lil fade at the end of its flight. Gonna snag a few more for backups when i can, but dam this disc is sweet!!!

I am liking my Opto 165. Used it a lot at a mini Friday and it performed well. I plan on using it and the GL almost exclusively at my mini tomorrow. Its looking like it may well become my go to driver. :thmbup:

Picked up a 172 GL today. The thing flies more like a Sidewinder for me, which is good because I lost mine on Saturday and needed a replacement.

theres no way it could fly like a sidewinder... unless you have a very different disc...

theres no way it could fly like a sidewinder... unless you have a very different disc...

Unheard of... Inconsistency in latitudes discs???

Sincerely,
Beefy visions
Beefy rivers
Barrel rolling flows
Firebird-strikers, etc

A steep hyzer and it flipped up and turned as much as a sidewinder? That's pretty odd especially in a tailwind. Either you have a freak saint, the arm speed of thor, or you didn't really throw it on a steep hyzer like you thought.

Must be the arm speed of Thor, not that the other options couldt happen, but this by far sounds like the coolest reason

I threw it flat the first time at like 60% and it has a gradual turn to it, so the next time I gave it a full rip I made sure to put some good hyzer on it. Perhaps it's just a freak...

I threw it flat the first time at like 60% and it has a gradual turn to it, so the next time I gave it a full rip I made sure to put some good hyzer on it. Perhaps it's just a freak...

I would've gone with the Thor option.

I'm going to camp out here until someone doesn't like their Saint and make trade offers.

I would love to, but my 470' arm is dwarfed by a couple of my teammates. One who tops out at 575 and the other at about 675.

You have a team?

Why do I not have a team? You make me feel inadequate. I can keep my Saint straight though. :p Enjoy your flippy freak! :D

Latest posts