• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

I have a ton of rounds on my Opto, and it is just part of what I throw now. I love that it is so versatile and that it can take being pounded. I am going out to buy backups and a GL to compliment the Optos.

I see you have a Striker in your sig...is that going to remain?

Can someone tell me the difference between the Opto and goldline? I'm looking to buying a river and a saint, but I'm not sure which plastic I should go for. Thanks!

Opto is similar to Champ, but with more grip. Tends to be more stable than GL on most molds. (My Favorite)

Goldline is similar to Ti, but with better looks. Tends to be less stable than Opto in most molds (Best looking plastic on the planet)

Thanks for the info!

Do you like the way Lat's discs look compared to MVP's?? I love how the MVP discs look

I love my Fuse,core,river,flow and havoc, but not a fan of my gl saint! Going to give it a few more rounds.

I want to get a Saint, River, and Pure. Really soon!
If I get those three, what discs of mine could they potentially replace?

Saint could potentially replace both the teebird and TL.
River- Leopard/ Sidewinder
Pure- Buzzz/ Aviar

Just play with some different weights/plastics and you could eliminate several molds with those 3.:thmbup:

Last edited:
saint/teebird-tl
river/tl-leo
pure/avair Hope that helps just snag some already you will not be disappointed ;)

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I want to try some plastic from companies other than innova/discraft for once. The MVP's LOOK amazing, but not sure on how those are compared to Lat64; which seems to be held in the highest regards.

I don't think you could go wrong with either. MVP makes some quality plastic but I'm not a fan of premium putters or midranges, so I've steered clear of them. The Volt will be the first MVP disc I'm really interested in.

Took my Saint out today, but got lightninged out so I was only able to throw it once. I'm excited for it though!

MVP and Lat64 are both great, I throw them both and actually the only Innova I have left in my bag is various Teebirds and various Rhynos. You won't be sorry you tried Lat64 and if it turns out you don't like them, you won't have any problems getting something for them here on the MP!

The one word of caution about both MVP and Latitude is that their range of weights is very limited. At the same time, Latitude's lineup is larger, in terms of both molds and plastic types. But, like others have said, you can always resell the stuff if you don't like it. MVP and Latitude sell like Justin Bieber tickets at a 5th grade sleepover on this site.

Got mine today, its a burnt orange opto with a clearish flight plate that has a starburst coloring from the center. it looks sweet. Too bad im disced down right now to some rivers and won't disc up for another week.

Played a short round yesterday evening (9 holes). Threw my GL Saint off of the tee for every hole, to really test its workability. Ended even, all pars.

The longest hole was 552', down hill. Drove the Saint about 510 on a looong straight-to-very-slight turn (RHFH). Then a super gentle forward fade. Only drove further on this hole twice (king and sword).

I'm super pumped about this disc!

The Saint...a gentleman's Teebird.

after receiving my gold line saint, I can say that the opto is definitely more stable. Theyre both fantastic discs though, ive been able to throw my GL farther than my teebird pretty easily, probably because I can get it to flip up and turn a little bit. So much glide.

Have not gotten time with Gothenburg gold line. Will it come back after the turn? The optos love to fade back, that's why I love them.

Latest posts