• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
IMG_20111116_224441-1.jpg

Best hyzer flips I've ever thrown are with this

Last edited:
I can just imagine the discs that come out at the factory when there in the middle of a color change. Like half gold and red or just weird combinations that are so cool that the guys working there are saying, Im keeping this one. Im sure that happen at all the disc manufacturers.

regarding red-colorshift.... I'm reminded of pottery class in highschool. If you were gonna glaze your clay the color red, the liquid glaze was actually gold in color until fired, when the glaze chemically changed to red. So to the do the red-colorshifts, am i correct in thinking the red coloring agent isn't heating up to full temperature to complete the change the gold to red?

Lemon drop River w/ swirls never seen this color on Gold Line before

DSCN1894-1.jpg

Magenta River

DSCN1900-1.jpg

The lemon River is almost Glowish I got near night time and I was able see it clear as day.

Last edited:
I just grabbed a River that color. Marshall St has a nice stash of that color. Some of them are damn pearly too. Nice to see some new looks coming from Latitude. Some of pearly whites are back too.

I got an ace with my starting to get seasoned TP Sword today
playing skins and I was getting killed
ended up positive after the Ace

Is it pretty flat? Mine is 179 and super flat and I have so much trouble tossing it.

I have that exact same River in that color and stamp in 176g. I absolutely love it...quite possibly my favorite disc in my bag. Flies straight for days and days!!!

One side note about the color...it was a near match to the fall colors and made it really difficult to find at times...but I LOVE the way it looks.

Guys, Marshall Street has almost everything in this thread and 10% off plus free shipping over 50.

just picked up a 166 sparkle goldline Vision. It's so fresh and so clean. ill put pictures up soon