• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
To many to post. Check out my Lat page on facebook. Search latitude 64 and westside disc fan page

How? Where? I want one

I owe it all to El Kabong. The key was being at the DTW warehouse sale the same time he was. He knew where to look for this gem.
Not sure there were any more as nice as the one pictured, but they did have some that were very sweet. Give them a call to see what they have left. DTW

I owe it all to El Kabong. The key was being at the DTW warehouse sale the same time he was. He knew where to look for this gem.
Not sure there were any more as nice as the one pictured, but they did have some that were very sweet. Give them a call to see what they have left. DTW

El kabong!

I have been holding onto this guy for a while.
IMAG1888_zps097fceb2.jpg

How is "glopto" not a poll option? I bought a beauty at PIAS the other day.

My GL Havoc that is super purty

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• discs 030.jpg
    discs 030.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 220
  • discs 031.jpg
    discs 031.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 222
I was going thru the plastic at my local shop when these disc caught my eye the other day. The green stamped saint is the same disc in both pics. 2 Opto Saints and 1 VIP Sword, they are vibrant red/orange and when the light reflects off of them they shine with a bright golden hue.

Are these colorshift/glopto/lava or any of those other interesting terms you all use to describe the lat.64/westside plastic? If not, either way.. I like'em! :D

Sorry for the cell phone pics... :\

disc-sword_zpsa4a66484.jpg

disc-saint_zpsa9bb4f53.jpg

Those would be Colorshift discs my friend! You are the lucky owner of some Colorshift Opto! That is a rarer thing. These are also Colorshifts, and the Flow in the next post is what I would call Glopto. However, shifty opto does have a degree of glopto-ness to it, I've always considered the swirly-ness of GL, in an Opto disc, a true Glopto. The Havoc above, is a Lava-Colorshift, due to the molten-flow nature of the plastic. Swirly would be a description of Lava in another color.
20130107_105442.jpg
20130107_105457.jpg

20130107_105616.jpg
20130107_105627.jpg

20130107_105642.jpg

Last edited:
Silver Glopto Flow
20130107_105419.jpg

20130107_105358.jpg

And then I just got this. And this is a new one to me...the foil color sheet changeover
20130107_104858.jpg

Love the gold line plastic

I just got these in over the last few days. The pearly white/silver with no stamp is a GL Pure!

Attachments

• 20130107_121721.jpg
    20130107_121721.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 90
Thanks for the clarification Lopan!

By your definition of Glopto, my xXx might fall into this category. I will try and get a pic of it later on.

How rare are the sparkle/flake opto's? and... do those terms refer to the same thing?

Guys....I have a problem.....I think I have become a Lat64 addict. It's taken over my life. I find myself waking up in the middle of the night to check the marketplace...sneaking off at work to sit on the john and stare at pics of these sexy pieces of work.....my girlfriend has become jealous and I don't know how much longer she is going to stick around :(

The first step is admitting I have a problem. I hope I can turn my life around....

Until you have at least 10+ of every Latitude mold you throw you are OK. And it is perfectly reasonable to have about 20 of your favorite or most used molds. Plus with putters you HAVE to have a few different plastics and weights. So, you're Ok up to somewhere around 200 Latitude discs. After that, you may have issues. :thmbup:

I dunno, I have like....6 or 7 rivers and around 6 or 7 saints and at LEAST 4 fuses... (too lazy to count or check the organizer)

And I still feel like that's barely enough....

Agreed. Just swung a deal to get me another Saint. Gives me 5 now, 4 Rivers and 4 Fuses......I think I can do better.

Latest posts