• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Learn to Putt!!!

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but IMO putting is very personal so I highly doubt he has any info that can be given over a phone call that would just magically make you a better putter. Also what works for him may not work for you, everybody has a different putting style. So will his tip work for spin putters & pitch putters or will you have to change your style to be like his for it to work? I'd rather just attended a clinic with some pros or do a little research online than pay for a tip from this putting genie.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but IMO putting is very personal so I highly doubt he has any info that can be given over a phone call that would just magically make you a better putter. Also what works for him may not work for you, everybody has a different putting style. So will his tip work for spin putters & pitch putters or will you have to change your style to be like his for it to work? I'd rather just attended a clinic with some pros or do a little research online than pay for a tip from this putting genie.

tumblr_lnt5klXxYt1qmoi2co1_400.jpg

The thing that stuck out to me in the listing was how clear the seller's fingerprints are in the photo.

If there is fraud, there is probably enough of this guy's fingerprints available in the photo to positively ID him. Couple that with his assertions in the listing, and the field to print would be small.

Of course, no one is going to spend a minute working a fraud case on a $0.41 eBay listing...