• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Locals lets update course info

gottafixit

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
This is hopefully a call to action, for anyone that has a local course that doesn't have the most info and accurate info, to get that fixed. I really like the score card feature but the down side is not all courses have the most accurate and detailed info. I know i can input it myself but I'm lazy and don't want to. I have a hard enough time keeping score and trying to remember or write down stuff for a review to try and get all the info (dist, par, tee colors which should match the colors) and fill that in as well. So again lets look at your local course the ones you play regularly, and see if par is on there if the distance are up and accurate to the color tee, and if not lets try and make it happen, so when I travel through your town, and play you course I can just enjoy myself and not have to worry about that stuff. Thanks for everyone that does keep up with there course because thats what makes this site so much better than PDGA.

Well, you should be able to enjoy yourself when you come to Houston. :)

ERic

I went back through my course and then the 6 other in my direct area and was please to see most of the info was up. I filled in what was missing and now all is good in the richmond VA metro area.

hampton roads area

everytime i go to a course i try to get as much info as possible. i know the local ones here are up to date and i've made scorecards for all the courses i've played except trap pond (played before i started doing this) so if you need a scorecard for a hampton roads course (virginia beach, newport news, suffolk) let me know.

ps. my only problem is i have no way to measure to see how acurate, and i go by whats at the course, (tee signs, scorecards, etc.):eek:

Gonna try and get some pics of Moser, today. I think Zud is meeting me out there, this afternoon. My digital isn't that great, however, as I'm still a film fool.

yes im from cincy and am trying to get this stuff up to date but didnt find this site till late in fall but will work to get the over 30 courses around my area updated.

I've kept most of the courses around the Hampton Roads area up to date if possible. I've updated, Munden Point, Bayville, Bennett's Creek, Newport News, Pics of quite of number as well. Have to still go back up to Richmond to get pics of some. Just did Bryan Park pics recently.

Last edited:

Latest posts