• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Longest Holes in the US?

Estacada, Oregon - Riverbend

There is a hole on this champion level course that is just under 1,200 feet. Obvioulsly, it is a par 5. They have multiple that are over 800 feet, and another over a thousand. The course as a hole is amazing, with multiple par 4's and 5's.:D

Golf Course at Elkhorn

It is not a permanent hole (yet) but we are playing a 1473 ft par 5 almost flat with water OB on the left and basket behind some large pine trees.

Sounds more like a par 6. The 1345 ft par 6 at Highbridge is steadily but not steeply downhill.

Renny Gold 11-13 is 1042', 617' & 974'. Relatively wide open and flat.

It is not a permanent hole (yet) but we are playing a 1473 ft par 5 almost flat with water OB on the left and basket behind some large pine trees.

Disc Side of Heaven Championship Course #18 is 999' from the Gold Tees and some believe we should change it to a Par 6. Can't imagine 1,473 feet with water and protection at the basket with trees!!

Bud Pell @ Ross Farm, hole 3, 1022' (par 5). There's about a 30' elevation gain in the first 450', so it plays longer than 1022'. Then there's a row of trees from 550' to 650', then it's open fairway. I've only parred it once, as I don't throw very far, and it takes me 4 good throws to set up for par.

To the best of my knowledge, it's the longest permanent hole in the state of Washington.

Pinto Lake in Watsonville, CA has a 1200 footer, though I am sketchy on which hole and the exact distance. Maybe 12?

Turner Park In Grand Prairie TX, hole 18 in the C position is +/-1000'. First 300' is uphill, next 300' is flat, next 300' is a dip, then a slight uphill/flat 100'. It is an ass kicker.

Now we just need to find out the longest hole on a dedicated disc golf course (i.e. no ski resorts or ball golf courses).

Latest posts