• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Lost disc in green lake ($50 reward)

jughandle10

i lost a discmania fairway driver on hole 3 at the 9 hole course in green lake wisconsin. sawed off a backhand about 40-50 feet short and left into the thick stuff. my name may or may not be on it. it is a dyed swirly disc.

not sure if this the right forum or not but hoping against hope here. looked for it for over an hour couldnt find it as it's thick but hopefully the bounty is big enough for someone willing to grab it.

If you want it bad enough, you'll go back and find it yourself.

I once spent 3 hours looking for a driver in thick weeds. I found it. The time wasted sucked, but I felt vindicated that I actually found the thing.

if i found it, you would get it back for free!
and i don't even believe in karma!

i lost a discmania fairway driver on hole 3 at the 9 hole course in green lake wisconsin. sawed off a backhand about 40-50 feet short and left into the thick stuff. my name may or may not be on it. it is a dyed swirly disc.

not sure if this the right forum or not but hoping against hope here. looked for it for over an hour couldnt find it as it's thick but hopefully the bounty is big enough for someone willing to grab it.
Local facebook groups are usually a lot better for this sort of thing; most of the people who will see this are not local to you.

I gave my daughter a disc for her birthday, she lost it second time out. That was Sunday; we found it last night. It was the third trip back to look after we couldn't find it Sunday. I had an easy 2 1/2 hours in searching for a stupid golf disc by the time it was found. Sometimes you just have to keep at it. Somebody found a Valk I lost earlier on the same hole and left the disc on the basket, so when I went to the park on Tuesday there was a bonus surprise. Some days the disc golf Gods smile at you.

Narrator: It's not.

here's the proper thread https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19296