• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

blech

Not a great day for my buddies and I, 7 lost discs in 24 hours. We lost two on Friday night at Roscoe Ewing in Medina, Ohio. (My DX Leopard, and my friend's DX Wolf) Then Saturday we lost a Red Champ Sidewinder, Valkerie, DX Shark, Champ Beast, and one other that I can't remeber at Arboretum Spiker Parks in Canton. Amazing how that can be such a downer :(

umm damn...That sucks. You must be unloading your bag and just can't find where they all landed.

Just lost a star wraith at whistler's bend today. Tossed it off the top of the world and haven't seen it since...

Number's on the back if you see it!

Thanks pals

Champion Leopard, orange, Huk Lab tri fly dye...hole 10 at Roger's Lakewood in Valparaiso, IN. grip locked it, it's on the right somewhere

Yellow Pro Line Monster... left it at hole 17 at Highland Park... just left it there...damn

sorry my awesome yellow Pro Line Monster... I miss you already..

Lost first disc

I have only been palying a couple of weeks. I go to a store, the guy sells me 6 discs. 3 for me 3 for my wife. Total $90. I take my driver to a field near my place. I throw it once, I lose it :wall:. That disc cost me $17.99 :doh:. I did take it to the course twice and I liked it. I don't even know what it was, I only know it was white. I have a permanent tear now. I never even heard of DG until recently and I am already being abused by the game.

i found a brand new discraft XL in NC last fall, no name, the sticker was even still on it. I was really starting to like it, then i played the hornets nest and through into their shat pond, kinda made me sad

Found a disc...in a dilemma.

I found a disc, lookded at the number, realized it was someone i went to high school with. they've since moved about 2 hours south of me. here's how our convo went:

"i found your destroyer on 10, i'll just put it in the pro shop since you're not here."

"don't do that, they'll steal it."

":| ok...come get it."

"i'll be there in an hour."

It's about 6 days later, no word from him. I always return discs i find, so i don't know what to do with it. I don't want to hang on to it forever, knowing i'm not going to through it because it's not mine. I'm not going to ship it cause he won't answer the phone to give me an address.

I'll probably just give it to someone who lost a destroyer, or wants one at the course. What would you do?

It's yours now. Since I was nice enough to tell you this, dye something Samuel Jackson related on it, and send it to me. I'll pay for shipping cause I'm nice like that :)

your new water hole disc...just let him know where you left it for him

it's a Star 175, pretty cosmetically gross. does have a PDGA number, and i know this kid isn't PDGA...may just get ahold of PDGA # 33347

it shouldn't be this hard...

It was in that water for how long do you think? I'm sure the guy replaced it by now and if he isn't answering your calls then he really doesn't want it back.

I call once, either talk to the person or leave a VM...after that it's on them

k so back on track with losing a disc story.

im playing at spring valley dgc for a random doubles mini.

first hole 900+footer and i pull out my brand new 12x champ TB to grip and rip down this hill. no i dont have a distance driver. so im last on the box and since my partner parked a nice one in the fairway i decided to put some stank on it and see what happens when im not in a field.

well what had happened was : it flew straighter than ive ever thrown before for about 250 then the wind "helped" it fade left into the middle of a man made lake about 200 feet to the left of the fairway. into private property....

and yes, it would have been a beautiful shot if the random kansas wind hadn't found my drive in texas

shoulda just thrown a mini and played the partners lie......

Latest posts