• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Please keep your eyes out on feebay for a skullboy opto saint, sparkle yellow with green holo stamp. It was my favorite disc, and I had it stolen from me at Roland Park in Akron, PA today.

I hit metal with it twice earlier in the day, then on hole 14 I threw my sword into the woods - went searching for it, and left the saint sitting a few feet from my bag. I was gone maybe 3 minutes and when i came back the saint was gone. Really missing that disc...my game is shot without it!

Sad stuff - there are some predators out there. Not to make light of your loss, but we need to get this guy on the job:

19076_296163129095_3898596_a.jpg

Left a couple of discs at La Mirada last Friday throwing out in the baseball field. One of them was a red/pink champ Teebird that I aced with and had MacBeth sign (didn't have a Roc handy at the time when I saw him). I dyed a thunderbird image on it also. Can't believe the sadness I feel losing a piece of plastic. Another fault of mine is not writing my info on it.

Left a couple of discs at La Mirada last Friday throwing out in the baseball field. One of them was a red/pink champ Teebird that I aced with and had MacBeth sign (didn't have a Roc handy at the time when I saw him). I dyed a thunderbird image on it also. Can't believe the sadness I feel losing a piece of plastic. Another fault of mine is not writing my info on it.

I found one in the baseball field around that time. Wasn't the teebird though. no info on it either. If you can name it i'll get it back to you.

I found one in the baseball field around that time. Wasn't the teebird though. no info on it either. If you can name it i'll get it back to you.

Messaged ya back. I'll take one of the lost kids if I can't have the rest. Well, hopefully it's one of mine. :(

I found a champion edition disc sitting on #18 at Harry Meyers saturday. It does not have any digits on it but I would really like to get this back to its owner. If you lost this disc, please PM me and if I can verify it belongs to you i'd be happy to return it.

Today I got a text that a Pro Boss I put in maybe 35 feet up in a snow filled stand of pine over a basket area was found. Had posted the loss on a local board and did have my info on it. I do however attribute the karma to cleaning tees at same course.

A couple days ago in another snow round, a friend found a white star kite in some brush. My buddy threw it a couple times and he lost it. At least he had not called the number on it yet. The follow up, "um, dude I lost it" would have been painful.

Last edited:
I found a hurricane on 17 at Harry Myers yesterday. No phone number. If you lost this disc, please PM me and if I can verify it belongs to you i'd be happy to return it.

Curtis

Just thought I'd share a cool story. Got a call from someone who found one of my discs at the course. Asks if I want to meet him so I tell him what city I'm in, he says the same. The dude lives literally next door to me. Just walked over and got my Buzzz back..crazy.

Just thought I'd share a cool story. Got a call from someone who found one of my discs at the course. Asks if I want to meet him so I tell him what city I'm in, he says the same. The dude lives literally next door to me. Just walked over and got my Buzzz back..crazy.

Sounds like you might have a new discing buddy!

how to get disc out of water ive gotten about 9 outhttp://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3789&page=10

Lost a lite purple 12x pre flight rating stamp teebird yesterday at Tyler State Park in Newtpwn PA. It has a red ribbons taped to the rim and should have my name and number on the rim. I may have lost it on hole 20 24 both on the right hand side of the fairway. I am also still looking for a glow champion aviar with a black punisher dye. Lost it on hole 7 on the right hand side at Tyler. Hit an early tree and shot left down the hill

I found a hurricane on 17 at Harry Myers yesterday. No phone number. If you lost this disc, please PM me and if I can verify it belongs to you i'd be happy to return it.

Curtis

Well now I know how Isildur must've felt, the above disc did not stay in my posession for long even though I didn't throw it. I couldn't find it last night and upon thinking back I remembered a strange sound I heard yesterday morning (like something falling out of my truck) while I was getting gas. I glanced around and didn't see anything so I shrugged and went on. The disc may have sensed its master and left my posession on its own. At least I didn't end up like Gollum.

Curtis

I lost a white, clear, and green tie-dye Champion Wraith (175g?) today at Evergreen Park in Goleta. I threw it on hole 5 and it landed somewhere by the big tree next to the hole. I left it there to help look for a friend's disc and when I went to pick it up it wasn't there. I don't know if I'm just crazy or if someone grabbed it. I don't have my phone number on the disc but it has my name, Cory Parmenter, on it. I'd really appreciate it if you let me know if you find it; it's a really neat design.

PS, I DID find a Legacy Rampage in a tree to the left of the tee if anyone is looking for it.

Well it's been about two weeks since I lost these discs, but figured I'd post them up here in case someone sees them in the F/S threads or eBay or something.

For all I know they may still be in the woods somewhere!

Lost this Trak on #12 at the Lions Club DGC in Rolla, MO. Threw it to the right of the fairway and got lost in the cedars! :( Was just right off the Fairway. Figure it would have been an easy find, but I alas, I couldn't find the thing...don't think it ever left the trees, but I thought I knew right where it was...oh well. Don't think I had my name/number on it! :(
20130122_222103.jpg

It had a distinct bubble on the rim.
20130122_222159.jpg

Same round I lost this on #14. It's most likely still in the woods somewhere. Grip locked it right of the tee...not very far out from the tee. Not a place where many people would go looking as the hole is a huge hyzer bomb. Disc is a Cotton Candy Pink/Purple. Has my name and number on back. Rafe Preston.
576888_618868520948_974019798_n.jpg

Lost a SSS Black Gateway Magic putter at Reedy Creek last a week and a half ago. I think I just walked off and left it. Name and number on the inside of rim.

Latest posts