• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Lost my red g-line P2 on hole seven of Elm Creek this afternoon. The wind caught it and flipped it over and I am not sure where it rolled too! Could have gone on 18 or under the ski lift. I searched for about 30minutes and gave up. I hate losing new plastic!!

I found a white gold line Trident at Trophy Club park (TX) saturday. It did not have a phone number but had a very specific symbol on the underside. If you are/know the owner please message me with the type of symbol on the underside and i'll do my best to get it back to you.

My g* tern almost found its way into the middle of another lake, yesterday. Arthur O Fisher Park, Dayton, OH, No11. I let it go just a bit early and low, it hit about halfway across, and then hydroplaned across the lake, before popping up about 30ft from the basket. Clang, got a three, lol.

(I just got this disc back last week, after it had been in the pond at Lincoln ridge park for a month, lol.)

My g* tern almost found its way into the middle of another lake, yesterday. Arthur O Fisher Park, Dayton, OH, No11. I let it go just a bit early and low, it hit about halfway across, and then hydroplaned across the lake, before popping up about 30ft from the basket. Clang, got a three, lol.

(I just got this disc back last week, after it had been in the pond at Lincoln ridge park for a month, lol.)

lol. Aurthor will take some plastic that is for sure. I need to get some "water" discs

the lake monster got me at Vollrath last week...lost my favorite Star Orc...bright green, max weight, just in the sweet spot. If anybody finds it washed up on the shores of Lake Michigan around hole 13, I'd be forever grateful for it's safe return.

lost three of my favourite discs in the last two rounds: a star mako, a brand new pure, and a nicely broken in star teebird. all had numbers on them, but i'm sure will need to be replaced. dammit.

Lost my beat up Innova Beast off of hole 3 in Memorial Park in Wausau yesterday; then intrigued by an offer for a free disc to find some guy's Golden Retriever that he somehow lost in the water by holes 6 and 7, I took a dip in. Didn't find it, but another guy tossing towards hole 6 clipped a tree and sunk his. I found it for him and he told me to keep it for the effort, which was AWESOME. It was a pink driver by Quest Technologies or something, I'd have to look at it again. Well since I was in the water, I took a dip in to find my Beast and got it back too. +1 on the loss/find ratio for the day :thmbup:

Lost my tried and true Aviar Putt and Approach on hole 6 at Mesker, was out with my son just as I threw it he said something, I released late, and lost it over a hill. Searched for about 20 minutes, which is an eternity with an antsy 6 year old waiting, finally gave up. Its bright yellow so I'm hoping to get a call about it soon.

Lost my MVP volt at cascade gateway on hole 16, still new I had just gotten it on the 13th for my birthday. Looked for 20 minutes before calling it and went back this morning and still nothing. This being my home course I know how iffy getting plastic back is, even if your name and number are on it

I lost my beloved Z Buzzz on hole 9 at Harry Myers (Rockwall, TX) yesterday. :( I put it a little high with too much anny and I'd bet it's still up in the treetops somewhere.:doh:

My son and I were playing a two disc round, so I had to finish the longer and more open holes with only my Elite X Buzzz. I did ok though, and it made me question my dependence on fairway drivers.

The loss of my Z Buzzz was a bit poignant since it was my last remaining disc that has been with me from the beginning, but by now I've come to accept that losses will occur. Besides, I already had a backup in the same weight waiting for me back at home! :thmbup:

Purple switch at anna page south in rockford.. number on it but no calls in 2 weeks :( hopefully the inspire will take its place easily!

My wife lost a tourney stamp Flick on hole 9 Jonesville, Fl. My wife's name was on it. Someone called & left a voice mail. She was making dinner and asked me to call him back. I am not sure if we had a bad connection or he just wanted to meet a d/golf girl, but he either hung up or the call was dropped. I called back and left a message thanking him for calling and suggested we meet up next week when we are back up in northwest central Fl. No call back yet.

Does anyone write a wife or girl friends names on there discs? Of the recent discs my wife and I have lost we have received more calls for Linda's than mine. If you found a disc with a girl name & you reach some dude, do you still meet to return?

My wife lost a tourney stamp Flick on hole 9 Jonesville, Fl. My wife's name was on it. Someone called & left a voice mail. She was making dinner and asked me to call him back. I am not sure if we had a bad connection or he just wanted to meet a d/golf girl, but he either hung up or the call was dropped. I called back and left a message thanking him for calling and suggested we meet up next week when we are back up in northwest central Fl. No call back yet.

Does anyone write a wife or girl friends names on there discs? Of the recent discs my wife and I have lost we have received more calls for Linda's than mine. If you found a disc with a girl name & you reach some dude, do you still meet to return?

I've heard of guys writing girl's names on their discs for this very purpose. This isn't anything new. It's a fiendishly clever idea, actually...

I somehow managed to misplace my favorite (and first) teebird today during fieldwork in my yard. Got a really good pull and it is either in one of my disc eating pine trees or in my hayfield. Can't remember which and a long search was fruitless. Gah - oh well. Hope it turns up soon. If its in the trees - no worries. If in the hayfield - I've gotta find it in the next 4 weeks or it may be a goner.

I just think that dude is a POS if he did that. Are male disc golfers really hurting that bad to get laid?

If that guy reads this, quit being a d-bag and return the disc to him. But to contact someone then ignore them once you know they're a dude... sorry to be brash but you deserve to lose all your discs.

Lost 2 at idlewild today. First was just short of no2 basket in the pond, green Schultz champ leopard. Second on holeF right side in the weeds, pink MikeC tesla. Name and number on both.

Q: How many times do you call/text/leave voicemails on a number you have on a disc before you get out the alcohol and claim it?