• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Roc3

^ I am bummed. It was a very good flying disc when new, and for the first week or two. I should have known if it flew that nice new it would head south broken in...

n6s77o.jpg

Same friend broke another (see broken blue one page back)

Mountain Golfer hooked this one up from a Wanted Ad I put in the Marketplace here.

Did not see this one. Told it hit the ground around the basket on a 150' approach.

My friend still 'likes the flight'.

Anyone else have breakage stories?

2anpsn.jpg

I pic sent to my destructive buddy after I got it in the mail from Mountain Golfer. My cat Rondo appears to foretell doom. (same disc, just looks red in the bad lighting pic)

The new price would never be less than the Factory Store new unless it was sold at a loss or used.

They are a Tour Support Disc. "A large portion of every sale will directly support Paul's touring efforts."

DX Roc3's are $10, the pro factory seconds are $14 and are the same plastic and mold as the McPro.

That's about as good as you will get.

I just got one of these from an impulse buy. I like the feel and flight and was hoping to get another. Hopefully these will eventually go into regular production.

I just got one of these from an impulse buy. I like the feel and flight and was hoping to get another. Hopefully these will eventually go into regular production.

Yeah the McP R3's and the Champ T3's are great discs, I don't understand how these aren't available thru regular retailers yet.

With the year basically over and no McPro Roc3 restock before Christmas I'm going to assume the 2014 McPro Roc3 is OOP and the next ones we see will be the 2015 Tour Series. I wonder if they are going to redesign the stamps on these like they are the McPro Aviar?

I'm going to bump this up. I still haven't seen anything about the McPro Roc3 getting restocked on the Proshop, which is going to put a damper on my midrange game pretty soon. I'm close to cycling in a new one and that only leaves me one fresh one left. If they don't come out with something soon I might just pickup a bunch of KC Rocs and just forget about throwing McPro Roc3s.

I know what you are saying, I assumed that they would stock these by now. I just put the KC Pro back in the bag because these just aren't available. C'mon Innova, about to give up on the McPro as a thrower if I can't get backups

I can likely survive a few more months with my current McPro Roc3s. But they wouldn't discontinue them right? Paul would want to lobby for them to keep producing so he can get a cut.

Maybe they're getting ready to make them regular production :D

There's going to be 3x McPro Roc3's soon. McBeth posted a picture with one. The stamp looks pretty cool. Small Roc stamp right below the disc name. Below that is a large new roc stamp similar to the stamp on the factory store champ Roc3's last year around the same time they did the champ teebird3.

Kinda glad these have no interest to me, cuz if they did I'd be spending way too much money on something I don't need because the stamp is super epic.

Glad I checked the store today. Got 2 white ones and a purple. I have 2 of the originals in my bag that are broken in nicely. I had one shatter back during the winter. Probably my favorite disc in my bag.

Latest posts