• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Memorial Broadcast

Today's footage is the final rounds of the am cards at fountain hills. At 146 Dstearns and myself will be Teeing off on the third from the top card. I've got my DGCR tags but I'm sure you'd never be able to see them.

Bummer, I was hoping to watch the womens card start to finish.. They tee off at 10:42 so at least we should be able to see about half of the round at Vista..

If anyone has found any pictures or videos of the spotter getting hit by GG's drive please post!

I was watching it Live and I honestly thought the disc hit the tree next to the guy it was so loud. Looked like the spotter had a huge bruised knot on his head right after he got hit. I'm sure GG felt awful about it, good thing it was the last hole so it didn't effect his mental game.

If anyone has found any pictures or videos of the spotter getting hit by GG's drive please post!

I was watching it Live and I honestly thought the disc hit the tree next to the guy it was so loud. Looked like the spotter had a huge bruised knot on his head right after he got hit. I'm sure GG felt awful about it, good thing it was the last hole so it didn't effect his mental game.

I bet it will affect that spotters "mental" game for a while :D

Schedule
> Tuesday, March 1 at 2:15 pm MST - Memorial Press Conference
> Thursday, March 3 at 11:15 am MST - Pro Field Second Round
> Friday, March 4 at 12:15 pm MST - Final Round Coverage of AMs
> Saturday, March 5 at 12:15 pm MST - Final Round Play of Pros

Schedule
> Tuesday, March 1 at 2:15 pm MST - Memorial Press Conference
> Thursday, March 3 at 11:15 am MST - Pro Field Second Round
> Friday, March 4 at 12:15 pm MST - Final Round Coverage of AMs
> Saturday, March 5 at 12:15 pm MST - Final Round Play of Pros

:thmbup: Thanks. I had been looking for this info, where did you find it?