• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid-Atlantic Meet '12 @ Hawk Hollow - Sept 21-23

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AHHHHH Jerry I have a RED LEVEL EVENT. Heather wants me to go to the Book festival on Saturday. She has not missed one in 4 years and the only substitute she will accept is Jill.

AHHHHH Jerry I have a RED LEVEL EVENT. Heather wants me to go to the Book festival on Saturday. She has not missed one in 4 years and the only substitute she will accept is Jill.

Sorry dude. Visiting family in PA Saturday. Thought you were going to flyboy?

Gentlemen, you didn't think I would let you down. I haven't missed one yet. Right now I have 3 in my group going maybe a fourth? I see the date has been moved up from previous years.

John, I think we will get there early on Friday so we can play the Sunnyside & the Darkside. Looking forward to it.....;).

Awesome!

I need to get off my tuckas and place a tshirt order. Last call for XXL's... please post in the social group thread.

Schedule is set for me. I'm there Friday morning (hope to get some DG in at the Blockhouse) and will be cutting out Saturday evening late.......

So Bamm PM'd me with a good idea to make up a large banner and have everyone that attends sign it. After some mulling over of how to turn this banner into some recurring feature, the banner this year will be the same use next year and all successive years.

So the idea is, starting this year, the banner can be signed for the first time and then again the following years. And we'll keep a list of the winners per year somewhere on it. Kinda like Lord Stanley's Cup, but JRAWK gets to keep the banner between years. :p

That is all.

Sounds like a plan. Any creative idea's on the layout?..............................jb

yeah Fredvegas is doing some dyes for prizes this year and his design is very appropriate. Let me work some prototypes up this weekend.

TShirt Pre-Order

Because of high number of requests for XXL and XXXL t-shirts and Zipper Hoodies - Please help me offset the cost by submitting a pre-order for your desired style/size.

There will be extras to buy at the meet, but cannot garrentee XXL, XXXL and ZipHoods unless pre-ordered. All items at the meet is first come first serve, including the custom stamped discs.

Please reply to this PM with your desired selection and paypal your total to [email protected]. Please include your DGCR user name in the Paypal notes section.

>>> The deadline to confirm your shirt selection is August 16 (Next Friday) <<<

Last year T-shirt availability:

Sand (top left): Large ($8) XL ($8)
Serene Green (top right): Large ($8) XL ($8) XXL ($10)
picture.php

New T-shirt 2012 colors – Ink color is WHITE
Military Green: XL ($8) XXL ($10) XXXL ($11)
picture.php

Navy Blue: XL ($8) XXL ($10) XXXL ($11)
picture.php

New Zipper Hoody option:
Oxford (dark heather): XL ($24) XXL ($24) XXXL ($24)
picture.php

DX custom stamp disc
TeeBird, Leopard, or Roc: ($8 each, includes free reusable scorecard)
attachment.php

Please reply to this PM with your desired selection and paypal your total to [email protected]. Please include your DGCR user name in the Paypal notes section.

>>> The deadline to confirm your shirt selection is August 16 (Next Friday) <<<

Thanks to those that have replied so far.

Just a quick note, the design on the new colors is the same design as last year. Those color examples above are just swatches.

Love the design Kevin! Unless I give everyone food poisoning, I do not have a chance at winning it. But I would not miss the Mid-Atlantic Meet for anything!

See you all there!!!!

Is it frowned upon to throw the match just to get the DFL disc?

Latest posts