• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Midranges - Poll

What's your favorite Midrange?

• Buzzz

Votes: 107 39.3%
  • Roc

Votes: 71 26.1%
  • Comet

Votes: 28 10.3%
  • Axis

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Fuse

Votes: 13 4.8%
  • Core

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Vector

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Spider

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Buzzz SS

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Coyote

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, he isn't asking you what your favorite mid is! He's asking you to pick between the results of the aforementioned poll. Now stop making pointless troll posts.

Of the list, I have to go with the Buzzz SS. I think think it's a super underated disc. I'm not 100% in love with the hand feel, but the results are amazing. Straight, just the slightest amount of high speed turn (you have to pay attention) and minimal fade. Can be shot low on a rope between the trees and under the leaves. Out-distances my regular Buzzz and can take enough power to replace my straight fairway driver role (previously filled by a Stalker).

X Buzzz out of the box in nicer plastic? Yes please!

My one disappointment is it doesn't do as well as a Meteor on a downhill shot. Maybe that's a good thing as I love my Metoer, but it would have been nice to combine those shots into one disc.

Simply put, if I were placing a one disc round... this disc would be it. There are other discs that do their job better than the Buzzz SS but none can do as much as well. Jack of all trades, master of one.

I voted Comet b/c it's obviously the best of the choices given. Neutral mids are better than any over/under-stable mids in my opinion. Need it to anny? no problem, need a hyzer? no problem, Straight down the middle? NO PROBLEM! (Said in a Vince from slapchop infomercial tone.) But honestly, wheres the choice for Z-Wasp?!?