• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Courses Played in a state you haven't lived

I've done as many as 11 down there in a day, and I'm guessing I could map out days where I could get more if I tried.

Hell, I got 11 on Sunday in central WI, and that wasn't nearly as concentrated.

That's impressive. I've never gotten over 7 played in a day. They were all 18 holes though.

All new ones!!

I have three to add to the site. Apparently the Eau Claire folks don't love to use DGCR, but do love them some uDisc...

There do seem to be courses being added to UDisc but not here, but the reviews and ratings are absolute garbage.

I actually talked a guy into giving DGCR another shot after he was disappointed in the UDisc reviews.

I play them all. My best was 14 in a day, solo, in South Dakota. Just a perfect loop...and some aggressiveness at the end of the day.

I may try something similar in a few weeks, but 14 is moving!

Trying to do a road trip up to Charlotte and back and if I can do a full 16 hours of playing I might could pull off 10-12.

Last year I played 23/24 courses in one day with 2 others. Mapped out a 25 course route in and around Minneapolis that consisted of courses 6-18 holes and short of course. Didn't get to 25 because the others didn't want to golf after we ate a late night meal at Surly brewing. Drive time was very minimal between courses with no back tracking. The trip was like 9/10 days long and we played like 92 courses or so over it. Bagging at its finest.

every-time i read this thread, i get an urge to go bag courses. I've never hit more than 6 courses in a day.

Any time I read any of these bagging threads, I start thinking of trips.

This thread is the worst though because Colorado is so big it takes over two hours just to get out of the state. Getting out of state bags is tough.

Any time I read any of these bagging threads, I start thinking of trips.

Yes. Dangit.

This thread is the worst though because Colorado is so big it takes over two hours just to get out of the state. Getting out of state bags is tough.

You'd like Maryland. The skinniest part of the state is about 2 miles across. :D

From my little town:

0:20 to VA
0:25 to WV
0:30 to PA
1:45 to DE
2:00 to NJ

Yes. Dangit.

You'd like Maryland. The skinniest part of the state is about 2 miles across. :D

From my little town:

0:20 to VA
0:25 to WV
0:30 to PA
1:45 to DE
2:00 to NJ

Yeah, I look at the map sometimes and really envy all of you in the East. I do love Colorado though so I shouldn't complain.

Yeah, I look at the map sometimes and really envy all of you in the East. I do love Colorado though so I shouldn't complain.

You're in FoCo, if I remember correctly? Fun town. Crappy disc golf :p

I'm about 45 minutes south in Longmont.

Gotcha. I have friends in Firestone that commute into Longmont. Longmont is also pretty cool, especially with its proximity to Boulder. I've never frolfed there though. Will bag some courses there next time we visit.

for me, California with about 4 or 5, NY is possibly tied with 4 only due to most of my Aunt and Uncle relatives living in that state. 4 were in western NY and one in Finger Lakes with odd Wood parts, metal galvanized basket pole, thin metal chains in 2 layers, and that plastic edging single height for the cage. Was set up for a boys and girls club. I had to use my 166 gram #2 Upshot in Prostyle for the basket putter due to how easy it was to skip out of the basket.

I did live/born in California but that was age 0-2 so not sure if that counts for California.

I did live/born in California but that was age 0-2 so not sure if that counts for California.

Just add the courses you played in Cali when you were 1 to your total. Those count too.

I added 2 more MI courses the other day. Both in Ironwood. It didn't even feel like I was out of state.

Kinda related to some previous discussion in this thread... I went back and filled in all the dates I played each course (a few I had no idea, but got most of them). Interesting to me, maybe to someone else too!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Courses Played By Year.png
    Courses Played By Year.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Total Courses Played.png
    Total Courses Played.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 74