• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Expensive Disc

Yeah I've never heard of a first run boss going for more than $80. On the other hand, nothing valuable for me so I guess I shouldn't talk.

I've got a bag full of CE... Firebirds, teebirds, a TL, leopards and a rhyno. I also have a first run buzzz, bar stamp buzzz and 2FR buzzz as well but I think the CE beats those in value. Of those I'd guess the teebirds are probably worth the most... Some where around $40-$60 because they're all 7/10 or worse. My favorite is a 5/10 teebird that is beat in to perfection, just like a well worn in dx T.

My most expensive - a proto star wraith, one of the black ones they only made 100 of.

Priciest thing in the bag would probably be a CE Firebird. Priciest thing hanging on the wall is a much harder question to answer... might have to say one of the original Special Blend Teebirds, especially with six Hall Of Famers' signatures totaling 25+ World Championships between them. No idea what it'd be worth.

I have a CFR Glo Destroyer and a Echo Star Destroyer (~$20 each?) and a Marbled First-Run Star Cro (???). Other than that, I keep my bag pretty cheap.

8x roc....$75
pearly purple candy pro firebird....$63

thats my most expensive...and im not proud of it....sucks being addicted to old stuff.....

Probably my Kenny Glow Rocs.. Bought one from booter a month ago and now it has multiplied. I think my pearly Augusta Wraith may be next after these. I'm dabbling in CE ,but the problem with that is I wanna throw them because they feel so nice.:(

In my bag? Patent pending aero. It makes me smile on the inside when people say candy pro and KC anything is old :)

8x roc....$75
pearly purple candy pro firebird....$63

thats my most expensive...and im not proud of it....sucks being addicted to old stuff.....

And you pretty much got me started into the addiction. You are like my drug dealer!

/Looks over at stack of sexi disc :D
(They are going on my wall whenever I find the time :thmbup:)

My top disc ATM are
2001 CE Roc
9x Roc
9x Aviar

Favorite is my Gopher though :D. She's so purty.

My most valued would have to be my Christmas Ridge.
I'm not sure what they're worth, I'm never selling mine, so the only ones who could tell would be the 23 other owners. :\

I have a first run Star Stamped Mako. I don't know what its worth.

I also have two Z Magnets, that hang on the wall. I have heard those are worth about $20-$30 now.

Im not sure.. I dont really have any OOP stuff.. I did pay 20.00 for an glass clear Cryztal BuzzzSS to try a stained glass dye.. Im still too chicken to do it though :)

In my bag : my first run gator ...125
Wall: 01 roc
My most valuable collection... Ce aviars....all 22 of em but my midnight flyers come close behind them

Latest posts