• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Expensive Disc

In my bag : my first run gator ...125
Wall: 01 roc
My most valuable collection... Ce aviars....all 22 of em but my midnight flyers come close behind them

I was really expecting more out of you booter. :(
Just kiddin', your first run gator could probably be more valuable then my bag and the discs in it, combined. Of course I don't carry around a Carolina Team Bag, but you'd still have me beat.

Mine would have to be this Japan Support Roc. I don't really know how much $$ but only 4 exist in this color:
picture.php

In my bag...first run Gator, CE Firebird and Eagle, and 10x Aviar.

In my collection...'01 Roc and lots of CE.

Largest group - 10x, 11x, and chains Aviars (26 total).

Tim S.

i have a usdgc champ rancho roc my friend gave me. not sure what year.
also a CE TL.

at the memorial, one of the vendors had an unthrown white CE eagle. i think it was right around $1,000. although maybe it was $100. i had been drinking at the time as the vendors were set up right outside the bar.

anywho, i think the most expensive disc was a CE pumpkin roc. $1,000 or more if im not mistaken.

Most expensive disc I have is my DGCR Z Hornet that I bought for a little less than $20, shipping included. I've got a bunch of misprints and a couple that I spent 12 or 13 on, but that's it. Most expensive DG thing I have is my Fade Crunch that I got for $35.

Not exactly sure of the current value, but I'd say probably either my CE Eagle, Augusta Wraiths, or FR Champ Whippets. The only one I currently carry one of in my bag is the whippet. They're amazing!

I'm just starting my collection but here it goes...

Haves:

8x KC Pro Roc-new and never thrown ($140)
2011 POW/MIA Roc ($40)
2008 West Sayeed Roc (have two..one for the wall and one to throw) ($60)

What is coming soon:

Football stamp Roc ($35)
8X KC Roc ($200) (maybe less because of a bulk deal).
(3) 8x Jimmi Hendrix Rocs ($120)
(1) CE Eagle ($20)
(1) 7x KC Pro Whippet ($20)
(1) 8x KC Pro Banshee($30)
(1) CE Valk 169g ($25)

The one disc in my bag that would be the most expensive to replace is my 1983 Champion Eagle - the first disc that Champion/Innova made. No engraving on the bottom. The mold it was made in was retooled later in 1983 to become the Aero. It is a sweeeeeet turnover gliding disc! It is a one-owner disc, and has been in and out of my bag for the last 28 years - currently IN! :thmbup:

my 11x champ teebird. i only paid 15 bucks for it, but its probably worth 25 or 30.

thats the best i have.