• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Irritating Question People Ask While Playing

"Can we play through?" if there is less people in the group my usual's i play with agree but, when like 2 guys play slower then our 3-4-5 person group I START AIMING FOR DOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, no but it really gets to me

I love when people ask me what i just threw. If it's a bomb, i tell them it was a Wizard and just watch their face.

Had a new one yesterday.
"i need bus money. You wanna buy my sunglasses for ten bucks?"

Played in an Ice Bowl this weekend past and was constantly asked by a new player what I threw and why. Very annoying after 5-6 holes.

Funny thing was, all I threw all day was firebirds (BH, FH and OH).

New player kept throwing his Firebird and then asking why it didn't do what mine did. Finally had to tell them this is a tourny. Ask me after the round.

The problem is a firebird is way to stable a disc for you.

wear an ipod. its great for blocking out all outside noise. i put on some widespread panic and im good to go
lala la la lalala lala la dod diddy dod lala la
oh music

i get asked"could you turn your music down!" slayer, pantera, lamb of god, NIN, hatebreed- hardcore metal! \nn/

HANG UP AND DRIVE! texters on the course piss me off-haveing to say "your up" over and over again- waiting on you...

Latest posts