• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Versatile Disc?

Champion roc. You can throw hyzers and annys and everything in between

Lots of mentions of drivers for a one disc round. I know I would definately be able to putt way better with a Aviar then a driver for sure!

My most versatile disc is probably my max weight SE Roc.
I love my QMS, but it gets a little squirrelly if I try to throw over about 175'.

flick, the only disc that will always be in my bag no matter the course just because its the one that can always get me out of trouble

Depending on the day and the course, either my kc pro roc, or my z buzzz, both very controllable and very versatile.

Lots of mentions of drivers for a one disc round. I know I would definately be able to putt way better with a Aviar then a driver for sure!

I think this thread is more along the lines of how many different shots a disc in your bag can do, not what disc you would throw in a 1 disc round.

Shot versitile: xl. Anhyzer,roll, straight, hyzer, hyzer flip.
1 disc round: flx buzzz. It tops it's molds reputation by sticking to the chains as a putter.

The Buzz would be my choice hands-down if only playing with 1 disc. If only playing with one driver I'd take the Viking, it's my main driver and great for line-shaping. It's nice to see the Viking get some love here, seems like a lot of times it gets overlooked.

Stalker? Anyone?

In a 1 disc round...maybe. But I can't do a TON of shots with my Stalker...just use the few I can do REALLY WELL (why it's my tied for #1 most used driver)

See below quote...but also I putt really well with my Surge SS for some reason...

I think this thread is more along the lines of how many different shots a disc in your bag can do, not what disc you would throw in a 1 disc round.

Exactly how I took it as well :)

\/\/