• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, i like the effects you added.

I see you bag the Ion and Anode, do you only putt with one and drive with the other?

Thanks!

I putt with ions and I drive both. I really like the anode for short sidearm layups or short (~200') dead straight holes. We have a couple holes like that at a few courses by me.

With a nice smooth stroke Volts hold up well in moderate to strong winds. Speaking of volts and smooth strokes....from the ace thread....

1st ever tourney Ace! Got it yesterday on hole 15 at Dragan field. 305'. So very satisfying. I threw a volt. 4 aces so far this year, two with Volt, two with Zone. Acepots make walking away from a tournament without winning much more enjoyable :D

4312819fc6997736016a97784fe105c7.jpg

Gonna run out of room

044feeee5fa51ed96302524c551ed48d.jpg

48a3036dac3a2fc43fae5dbde4d43369.jpg

I included the top just so y'all can see how sun bleached this disc got in only 7-10 days. I love my fugly driver.

im jealous.

yeah I'm very blessed to be so close. funny that I had never played any other course so I just thought they were all as difficult as Moraine for quite some time.

I will be sending your vid around to the locals. you threw a couple diff lines that I need to try

Does anyone know what's up with:
1) Eclipse/Tangent Tangent restocks (I still need a really lightweight Eclipse that isn't Orange)
2) Blue Tensors
3) Light blue Neutron discs
4) New MVP stuff

:D

I wish flooding threads was still reportable on forums...

In any case, I've seen a few places get some restocks. DN does have blue tensors...so there are some floating around now. I dunno about Tangents...I still only see eclipse in 173g+ on most places, though I didn't look very hard.

I'm curious about the new neutron nano colors (maroon, royal blue, brown)...does that mean we'll see the rest of the neutrons in these colors too? A brown volt would be a day one purchase for me, hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts