• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, glad I didn't read this thread until just now. I don't have to wait as long as everyone else. ;) Now refreshing Mike's YouTube page... over and over again....

Well, if it's a bag, it's also probably full of discs... new discs that is! I think we all expected MVP to go out with two more fairway drivers that share the Resistor's core (like a straight and understable version of it), but maybe MVP decided to mix things up a little... One way of the other, I'm pretty sure money will get out of my pocket soon.

You got a point, and that makes much more sense. I suppose a bag would be hard to make out of plastic, too. :)

I suppose a bag would be hard to make out of plastic, too. :)

Right?

Thank_You_T_Shirt_Plastic_Bags.jpg

:cool:

I'm calling it right now. Detachable overmolds. You only need one core and then you just snap on the overmold you want for a particular shot.

Either that or eclipse wristbands.

Or a speed 11 stable driver.

In before this is not as great as some were anticipating, and the trolls start their nonsense.

At least nobody has leaked it . Thats impressive

No one else has the package yet, Mike C is first to receive.

Department of Homeland Security probably knows EXACTLY what was in that package and they are watching the youtube video as he uploads it and laughing as they watch the forum squirm... so give DHS a call and im sure they wouldn't have a problem with you filing a quick freedom of information act request to get that info to you right away.

He didnt take a bag to the course to throw...

Im thinking he took his new MVP t-shirt, hat, sweater to the course so he could throw it off in front of the camera ;)

Im not so sure, I cant count how many times my bag has flown further than a disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts