• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny story i got burned at the course today the person is a local pro too

"i would actually be scared of playing against you... if you played seriously...AND stopped throwing mvp"

hahaha neither is going to happen!!

Wow, is there really that much animosity by pros towards MVP?!?!

Wow, is there really that much animosity by pros towards MVP?!?!

around my neck of the woods there is

one local shop doesnt carry mvp cuz "we only carry discs that win championships" (innuva and discraft)

Proton Rims

Question - which may well have been answered somewhere earlier (apologies if so) - last year, there was a teaser photo of a proton rim accompanied by a suggestion that it would be something happening in 2018. Any more info out there if this will be a thing?

What's the word on the allegedly upcoming more durable electron? Bout ready for a fresh Atom for putting duties.

Actually I got out with mine today on my course before sunset... I second Streets.. I played it next to my glow Z lightly worn Comet, at short range 150' ish it flew real similar. Dead straight shots. Planted it in almost the same spots. 150+ it exhibited more turn at end of the flight. Downhill noticeably less stability and uphill less fade. It could easily double as a second putter or a glidier Proxy with a touch more hss.

Comparing the 174 Vertex to a 170g 3 year broken in Tangent it's less stable but more work able for a hyzer flip so in the end more predictable for me, easier to cheat with a hyzer. It tends to settle straighter, if you throw a Spin it's the big brother. The underside looks similar.

Big arms I don't know, it depends what you putt with if it has a bag spot. I'm surprised its not getting more love I think it's one of their longer funner mids but I can see it getting squirrely under real power, great for a one disc round or a beginner one disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts