• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Inertia Distance Driver

in4d

*Hiding in Mike C's Closet*
The only thread on this was deleted for some reason, so heres the latest news on this disc to get a thread started again.

The Inertia is our first understable distance driver. It will produce a reliable controlled turn for medium-to-high power throwers, and exhibit neutral stability for low power throwers. Long powered-down straight lines, big hyzerflip bombs, tailwind drives, and much more will be this disc's specialty, so it will find its way into many player's bags this spring. In stores 3/21/14!

Class: Distance Driver
Stability: Understable
Weights: 155g – 175g
Diameter: 21.1 cm
Rim Width: 20.0 mm
Released: 3.21.2014

boXqLNgl.jpg

eOZdbqs.jpg

Yeah buddy. I can't wait and if these turn out great, I might not even be phased by the speed 13 MVP releases later down the road. I really hope the impulse is something i can take and force a roll right out of the box.

I love my Amp too, and im not sure if the distance potential is going to be that much farther with just a 1.5cm rim increase..

Im waiting to see a Mike C video review for this disc, that should tell us a lot.

About 6 discs from the bottom of that stack looks like what could be a sandstone or copper. Hopefully there will be some sweet pearls in the first shipment of DDs.

Well there are multiple testers on here, one of them should be giving us at least a written review soon.

Well, I'm finally starting to get a feel for the amp, so I am now officially curious about these.

The description makes the Inertia Sound like a -2 HSS and 2 LSS, hope it goes as far as my Tern otherwise it might not make the bag. If it's not as long, then i would have to drop the Amp for the Switch and add the Inertia so i don't have so many discs this close together in speed overlap.. If MVP would have jumped up to a solid speed 11 right away, this wouldn't be so hard. Hopefully it simply replaces the Tern :D

I'm hoping this will replace my beat Avenger. It's my go to straight distance disc but it took a year to beat in to that point and I shudder at the day I lose it. I've already started beating in a second one but I much rather have a Inertia for that long straight shot and hope the Tesla or Motion becomes that laser with a good fade disc like a new Avenger or Star Wraith.

MVP is making discs so fast that they are coming out with discs that are similar to one I just bought the week before. Bought a Leopard, then came the Switch. Bought a Tern, then comes the Inertia.

MVP is making discs so fast that they are coming out with discs that are similar to one I just bought the week before. Bought a Leopard, then came the Switch. Bought a Tern, then comes the Inertia.

Tern is a bit faster, i don't see this disc replacing my tern as much as i want it to

Tern is a bit faster, i don't see this disc replacing my tern as much as i want it to

I know what you mean. I've got 3 Terns in my bag in different weights and plastics. 165 Champ Tern, 170 Gummy Champ Tern, 175 G-Star Tern. I also had a sweet Echo Star Tern that now lives in the river down by the van.

Latest posts