• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Plasma!

Just seen the Plasma Anode teasers. A Plasma Atom would be sweet
11018936_890746437648899_6135947879838010667_n.jpg

For anyone who's not on Facesbook. Straight from MVP!

I'm still waiting to throw my Plasma Ion... need warmth.

forget soft neutron IMO.. no reason for it in putters with plasma giving a better feel and look. Soft P could be softer/gummier to separate itself even further though. Had a few new soft P which are crazy grippy so maybe that's where they are going with the plstics and will say forget soft neutron. SOme of the plasma colors are very similar to the swirly soft neutron stuff ive seen.

naw, they are the same feeling really. I don't need a super floppy neutron plastic or anything and the putters bend a lot more vs a driver. cant really tell a difference from the DD soft N runs or these but actually more tacky grip to the plasma.

I know my ions DUUU and these are LEGIT.

I'm suprised there isn't more excitement on this. A soft P anode was the first mvp disc I bagged and it was just recently bumped out by a proxy/atom combo

Yeah, I agree with you AIM. I love me some soft N, but Plasma feels very similar and has the looks to boot. Perfect feel between N/P and soft P.

I also got a chance to throw that 155 Blue that you sent me and it flies....just like any other Ion. I saw no high speed turn and only a marginal difference in lss between it and my slightly worn soft N. So for a 150 class disc, I'd say that they really nailed it. Other than a later hit, which is totally normal when shaving 20 grams off, it's completely interchangeable with its heavier siblings.

if I wasn't so tired I would post the saved by the bell Jessie Im so exited gif/youtube. Cant wait to throw that 150 class ion meng! little more float on shorter range anny's?

its the same core as the ion so it only makes sense.
Oh, I get it. And I'm not grumpy with the brothers for making a good business decision, I just wish they'd released the Ion and Anode together, and we were on to something I throw. Selfish? Yep it sure is, but after seeing that plastic and ordering some stencils from Bennett I can't wait to slap some dye on some Plasma Volts and see how they fly. This could push me into trying a Tesla or buying another Inertia too.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Axiom in this stuff too. I'm hoping for a dark blue plasma core and an orange rim on a Theory!

So, the "Patent Pending" tooling on my N Ions is different from the new Plasma. And the new inner rim seems to be a hair more rounded. Are these from a new mold? Or are newer Ions like the Plasma?

Aim, you've fondled a bunch of Ions. Whaddya think?

Latest posts