• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Proton Volt

I have no problems flicking my Neutrons, what issues are you having you yours? Too flippy?

Hopefully I'll have a couple waiting for me after work today! I can't wait to throw them.

I probably worded my question wrong. I meant to ask if the Proton was more forgiving. I can flick a Neutron, but my forehand form isn't exactly perfect...

I probably worded my question wrong. I meant to ask if the Proton was more forgiving. I can flick a Neutron, but my forehand form isn't exactly perfect...

The Proton is not only more stable, but it seems more OAT resistant as well. It's been handling my less than perfect FH well.

So if the plh on proton is going to be higher, does that mean that Neutron will start having a higher plh too? If so I can just hear the MVP haters now.

So if the plh on proton is going to be higher, does that mean that Neutron will start having a higher plh too? If so I can just hear the MVP haters now.

I doubt that will spark any hate if it was an intended change. From what I have heard, it is for the better, so I don't see how another step in the right direction could result in a flame war

I spoke with MVP and from the sounds of things the PLH has more to do with the plastic itself. It sounds like Neuteon Volts will still fly how they have been flying.

Editing now!

Perhaps MVP will send the testers new N Volts to let you all know...at least we can hope.

Pre ordered 3 proton volts from community! Cannot wait til the 12th!

That's alot of Volts lol. I'm going to have to stick with 1. I'll throw Proton and Neutron. It is my workhorse driver..

I really want that Skullboy Stamp but that is too expensive for me.

Pre ordered a volt from community. Really excited. Hoping that these babies can take over the longer than fairway, shorter than distance slot.

On a side note. How's the glide Mike? Similar to the other MVP drivers?

so the flight i've been getting out of my volt (169g) is normal? a lazy s curve at about 350-380, ripped flat? or does that mean i've got s**tty form? and the proton will be straighter?

Koda, that sounds normal.

It's gonna be a while for the video, better of waiting until tomorrow. Editing is done but saving and uploading take forever.

I did a narrated version since people seemed to like that for the Prodigy video.

The glide is nice. They feel faster and have beefier high speed stability compared to my seasoned Neutrons. They each got similar distance but the protons handle power like a champ and do better in the wind. I threw 25 holes with Volts and my putter and I feel like it was doing all the work for me, just nice drive after nice drive. Very quick and easy to get a feel for it. Speed 9 Axis seems about right, where the Neutrons started with a bit of high speed turn that needed a bit more hyzer to mute for certain lines.

Latest posts