• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Proton Volt

Also understand this is just ONE PROTON VOLT on a handful of throws

Hardly a good sample size. Could have a freak

my volts hardly turn already when flipped up from a steep hyzer, which is how I generally throw unless going for a different line and this seems to make the volts fade still at 330-350 but over that and you get some turn... would you say these might be LONGER than neutrons? I find that true with my vectors, tangents, ions, and axis in proton by a littttttle bit but also think it has to do with their slightly greater (.05) HSS

Basically from the very few throws I got...

It holds straight, doesn't budge/flip/turn, and then fades forward. I remember the N Volt having a little more movement while moving forward, but the P Volt just goes straight on the line you put it on.

In this regard its a lot like a really good 1.2 QOLF. Just holds a flat shot straight, and then fades down. It needed it to flip up about 325ft out on one shot like a N Volt would, and the Proton just kept cruising flat and straight into the tree line.

Longer Axis work for you guys?

This sounds $$. Super stoked now.

Cannot wait for this one. the n volt is good but is not bagged at this point. if its indeed a little more stable in protron i am stoked. i wonder how long til we see eclipse in these? i want to grab one but prefer eclipse white rims!!!!

Cannot wait for this one. the n volt is good but is not bagged at this point. if its indeed a little more stable in protron i am stoked. i wonder how long til we see eclipse in these? i want to grab one but prefer eclipse white rims!!!!

assuming anything like the tangent release which seemed fairly dialed in from proton, neutron and eclipse from the start and eclipse nanos out.. I see no reason why you won't be able to get eclipse molds once released and I think there is even a picture of a very old eclipse volt Zam had from many moons ago. :D

assuming anything like the tangent release which seemed fairly dialed in from proton, neutron and eclipse from the start and eclipse nanos out.. I see no reason why you won't be able to get eclipse molds once released and I think there is even a picture of a very old eclipse volt Zam had from many moons ago. :D

Gonna go grab that disc off his office wall and do "hallway air pumps" with it

:clap:

So the testers already have these.. That means we could be looking at a release date very soon.

Can't wait to see Mike C's sweaty hands all over that disc's rim.. i want to see that big, looong rip send that disc for a ride :rolleyes:

Mike.C's.Long.Sweaty.Rides.XXX.avi

Latest posts