• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Proton Volt

Ladies,

Believe the hype.

XG6Ei6c.jpg

July 12, Friday

unless the order arrives with a note requesting a specific time of day, we'll launch at midnight eastern. we've already got pre-orders including the Skulboy Volt and the new Golf is Dead stamp

i put my pre-order in already for one of the first run stamps..

the PLH is higher and the nose looks less blunt! this is very good.

im extremely excited to see a Mike C video of these in action!

His lens is slightly off center making the left image seem slightly larger(as it is slightly closer to the left side). PLH is definitely higher, but otherwise the overmolds are identical.

You guys. This disc.... :thmbup:

Parked a 435' hole in a strong crosswind? 400' flx shot over a pond and a huge tree? 500' rip from an elevated tee? Yes!

You guys. This disc.... :thmbup:

Parked a 435' hole in a strong crosswind? 400' flx shot over a pond and a huge tree? 500' rip from an elevated tee? Yes!

Did you film it? I certainly hope so. I want to see this thing in action. Does it seem to respond to flicks better than the neutron?

I'm only sayi g one more thing about these until I post the video.

The throws I'm having with them....they're just making me grin like an idiot. They feel great.

What sites can I preorder these bad boys?
Community's got a pre-order up. Disc Nation is doing pre-orders on the 3 stamps below:

The Skulboy and Golf is Dead both have a First Run 2nd-foil identifier that will only be used on this first run/batch of Volts.
dgcr-volts.jpg

Did you film it? I certainly hope so. I want to see this thing in action. Does it seem to respond to flicks better than the neutron?

I have no problems flicking my Neutrons, what issues are you having you yours? Too flippy?

Hopefully I'll have a couple waiting for me after work today! I can't wait to throw them.

Latest posts