• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Shock

haha i dunno, this is a sport afterall.. good form is important

It is, to a degree.

Look at putting though. It is, without question, the most important part of our game. And there are MANY ways to putt. As long as the disc is in the basket, it doesn't matter how you putt.

Same thing with driving. As long as you put the disc where you want it, how you throw it shouldn't matter too much. As long as your not putting yourself at risk for injury.

We have received some feedback from a handful of people that found their Shock to be not as quite as stable as what they were expecting. Because of this feedback, we delved into this information, and have worked to make them a little bit more stable. We have sent a new batch of Shocks to our testers for their feedback. We are confident to say that all future runs will be consistently as stable as what the testers will find these to be.

Thank you all for your feedback as we work to continue improving our products in every aspect possible.

Regardless of what standard people are holding MVP to, it has been a consistent issue that the first run of the drivers is not coming out as dialed in. Once the Volt was in production for a bit, people stopped complaining about it being flippy. With the Amp, after a couple weeks people got the turn out of it they wanted. So, unless you need a first run to complete a collection, waiting a week or two on the drivers has been a safer bet.

Either way, it's a good problem to have, if you ask me. People expect MVP to be consistent because they have been so far. It's only going to make them figure it out more quickly to make people happy.

:clap::thmbup: And MVP just confirmed it themselves.

^^Is there any doubt that these boys have our best interest in mind? Way to go Chad, and MVP.

:clap:

Exciting news. I will definitely do a round with these when they get here and see how they ccompare to the two I threw tonight.

ummm..yep.

Thinking about doing another Shock video tonight. Any preferences what I shoot? Distance ****? Wooded course? Just whatever?

Wear a shirt. I like plaid. Squares go nicely with discs. Reminds me of checkers. Not the Chinese type. Chinese food is good. Plaid hides food stains well.

Great to hear from MVP regarding Shocks. I been down with left knee injury (MCL/meniscus) since the day Amp was released and started playing DG gradually after Shock was released. Still far from 100%. My Shocks are like little less HSS and little more LSS than my Volts. More HSS would be great.

Latest posts