• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My PIAS is a rip off and a half

I am putting those on my list to play. I haven't played Castle Hayne and I hope to very soon. That's cool you were able to visit some of them though. Did you notice any major differences between the type of courses you played vs. the Carolina's?

I think with like 5 fairways being overflow parking for baseball games, you would need to coordinate with the parks department.

Definitely!!! They are good. They haven't denied a request yet!!! This past weekend at the Zombie Crawl, we started on Hole 13. It was cool actually, we were by the bathrooms, there were holes 13-16 to warm up on, in addition to the softball fields. We were thinking of moving all headquarters there for future events, what do you think?

That makes way more sense since it is a more centralized location and you won't make people walk a mile to get to their starting holes.

Coordinating with them for the club makes sense, having them in the club may not. My only point.

Exactly! We were able to start people pretty nearby. I like it too. We didn't need anything extra, we brought chairs and made one of the shelters near the concession stand our HQ, E's SUV was parked right by it, we got the discs out for payouts with the quickness, fresh water is available. We have posts there to hang the leader board.

Glad you like the idea...I thought it worked very well, too. We are definitely going to try to make it a staple.

Yea, the main guy/contact I work with is not in the club. He came to one of the first club events and I haven't seen him again.

CADL's parks and rec liason actually plays DG (poorly) and gave me an augusta wraith for helping him out on a workday. He cool.

i went to a pias near me for the first time. champ was 15.99, star x outs were 11.99, champ x outs were 9.99, and there were a few used discs for various prices. I bought a esp surge for $7 and I almost bought a photon glo xl for $9 because I never saw one before but I ended up not getting it. There was a z glide there too. Ive never seen one of them either.

Latest posts