• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Nemesis

Looking forward to when the Enemy releases now and hoping it will offer enough variation in weights/plastics to cover a C-PD flight all the way to a faf FB stability and i will be super happy.
I just watched the video on facebook. Holy overstable. I doubt I could throw that 120 feet.

Like i said in the other thread, on FB some Legacy sponsored people were laughing about the video and how they expect the mold to be changed, from what i heard the next tester will have more glide and be not so tanky

That disc looks broken, haha. It flies nearly vertical. He torqued on that thing too. Reminds me of the dynamic discs justice in ooooooverstabilityyyyyyy...

Could be useful. Maybe

I think it's a good disc for them, the gauge is US and the ghost is S, and they have allot of under stable fairways already. So, why not. I want to see the stamp now. With the name enemy, it should be good.

Wouldn't mind getting my hands on one, sadly, only ones available on 'Bay, shipping is 2x the price of the disc :thmbdown: . Also, I think there was a Battle for the Aces event held in Finland, but nobody's selling off the Phenoms from the player pack either.

The Phenoms are a sick disc.. good luck finding one to buy, from what i hear they are a higher speed patriot, very straight flyers not much turn or fade, looking forward to those

I've had the Phenom for a couple of months now. One hell of a disc and without a doubt, the straightest disc in my bag. Just a touch of turn and almost no fade at about 340ft. Legend plastic as well.

I've had the Phenom for a couple of months now. One hell of a disc and without a doubt, the straightest disc in my bag. Just a touch of turn and almost no fade at about 340ft. Legend plastic as well.

Great to hear, im so excited to be getting mine soon! :clap:

This disc isn't getting to much talk...

Someone prerube me to the nemesis thread please :eek:

Don't think many have one yet. It was a) expensive and b) more understable than people had hoped for, so I don't know that it is moving that well.

I can see that, I got mine for regular price. Disc nation had a big sale on those am worlds stamped sparkle legend ones. The disc is quite under stable and hates the wind. I took it out to the field but didn't try to roll it? I need to try that.

I like the feel of it. It's probably be real good for a newer player needing a ton of glide and something easy to throw. Not gonna work for me. You should review it for noodlearms

I like mine so far but I haven't had enough throws to form a more definitive opinion. The disc does have a significant high speed turn but it still had the fade of a fresh P-line PD. For reference I have a 171g Silver Sparkle and 173g & 174g Pink Legend and distance wise roughly 340' - 360'.

Its very easy to put down as a roller but i find it doesnt hold very long it likes to curl sooner than the mongoose ive found it useful for rollers that i need big curls on but other than that i dont touch it.

I like mine so far but I haven't had enough throws to form a more definitive opinion. The disc does have a significant high speed turn but it still had the fade of a fresh P-line PD. For reference I have a 171g Silver Sparkle and 173g & 174g Pink Legend and distance wise roughly 340' - 360'.

PPD fade huh? Maybe mines a dud. If I throw it flat at 100% it will track right and never come back to center.

Mines gold sparkle. 172g new

PPD fade huh? Maybe mines a dud. If I throw it flat at 100% it will track right and never come back to center.

Mines gold sparkle. 172g new
Yes, PPD fade. Read: Not a whole lot but a safety net on the turn. Again, I only have a handful of throws so it could have been the day. Apply Feldberg's advice about the Saint, in his last "In the Bag" to this disc as well. "It's a disc that fly's better with a little bit of hyzer."

picture.php

I can see that, I got mine for regular price. Disc nation had a big sale on those am worlds stamped sparkle legend ones. The disc is quite under stable and hates the wind. I took it out to the field but didn't try to roll it? I need to try that.

I like the feel of it. It's probably be real good for a newer player needing a ton of glide and something easy to throw. Not gonna work for me. You should review it for noodlearms

If you'd be willing to get rid of yours so I could review it, PM me and we'll work something out. I've been wanting to get my hands on one, but had a lot of other stuff in the queue and couldn't justify the added cost at the moment.

I was able to get some more throws in tonight with the Legend Nemesis and it is more over stable than the Sparkle Nemesis. It flips up from hyzer easily and then turns but still hooked up at the end of its flight. The Sparkle Nemesis flies similar but has significantly less low speed fade. My drives maxed out around 380' tonight, according to Google Earth, but I had quite a few throws barely break 300' too :eek:. I'd estimate the average drive was between 330'-350'.

I could see this being a go to disc when conditions are relatively calm and I'm starting to build up my confidence in the disc.

I threw my silver legend nemesis into some thick thorn bushes on a roller and didn't bother to retrieve it, just couldn't get a consistent result with it, reminded me of some trilogy discs i have tried in the past with too much glide, turn and meh... On the bright side im getting a Phenom VERY soon and I'm uber excited.