• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

booter said:
dgdave said:
I jusr re-read my post. It was supposed to say "starting out IS rough" not starting out rough. My bad.

geeze dave. i never knew u could b such a dickhead :lol:

That was what I thought at first as well Booter =P

some call me...tim? said:
If it really is Tom Bihn, they're about 15 minutes from my pad. I'm half tempted to pull some black ops action and sneak into their warehouse.

It's not.

dgdave said:
I just re-read my post. It was supposed to say "starting out IS rough"...

Agreed. You really have to believe in what you are doing to push through some of these obstacles.

"Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." -Conrad Hilton

A lesson for life, and a lesson for golf.

GripEQ said:
some call me...tim? said:
If it really is Tom Bihn, they're about 15 minutes from my pad. I'm half tempted to pull some black ops action and sneak into their warehouse.

It's not.

Lol. Justin and I did have a talk about that company. I own a Tom Bihn laptop bag (which I've had for 5 years now), and it's a solid as the day I bought it. I'm looking at it at work right now, and nothing on it is frayed.

First things first. 96. got it today.

Secondly, J@, when you say a few more weeks are we talking still shipping by the end of September or should we starting getting excited again in October? I really hope the latter and not the former.

i saw bag tag number 1 today just thought i would let yall know and no it isnt me cause i havent ordered a bag yet