• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

Beer capacity test: Each side pocket holds up to 5 12oz cans or 3 12oz bottles. This is of course with nothing else in that side pocket.

the simian holds 2 24-oz cans in each pocket and has more room under the disc compartment for 2 more cans comfortably. ;)

Apothecary said:
the simian holds 2 24-oz cans in each pocket and has more room under the disc compartment for 2 more cans comfortably. ;)

I've heard that discs fall out of the simian quite easily. Does the same go for the beers under the disc compartment?

sigg_news-article.jpg

For those that are having trouble fitting Nalgenes in, consider the Sigg water bottles (j@ would probably approve of the above). They fit perfectly and are pretty accessible even with the bag on.

juju said:
sigg_news-article.jpg

For those that are having trouble fitting Nalgenes in, consider the Sigg water bottles (j@ would probably approve of the above). They fit perfectly and are pretty accessible even with the bag on.
I wish I had not put Nalgenes in my bag overnight and never used them, the pockets stretched a bit now, but I have 2 matching Siggs that I love and use most of the time anyway, doh!! They still work great in the bag.

jnecessary said:
I wish I had not put Nalgenes in my bag overnight and never used them, the pockets stretched a bit now ...
I did that, as well as put 2 champ gators sticking halfway out of the quiver overnight. Glad I did both. I use water bottle holsters for a bunch of different stuff anyway. Various size water and beer containers, towel storage, stuff a jacket in there, etc, so might as well stretch it out a bit.

It's also cool that the sternum strap is removable without cutting webbing because that's one thing I don't think I'll need.

I didn't even notice the sternum strap was removable, nice touch. On the quiver thing, I felt it was to tight to be used the way I wanted to (2 Challengers) and I have 2 rock hard challengers in there now with another one wedged in between the two to loosen it up. Hopefully it works.

Just noticed there are 2 pockets sewn in the main storage area behind the GRIPeq logo (the one with the clip in it, btw, what is that clip for? Keys?). Fits a mini perfectly on one side and my Droid should fit nicely in the other side :)

jnecessary said:
Jesse B 707 said:
did you still not get yours? no tracking #?
I got the tracking # (thanks to some sleuthing by Jsun) and supposedly it was in like the next city over at like 8 this morning, still no dice here though

So I guess fedex doesn't deliver on Saturday.....but their tracking will sure as shit tell you that its coming on Saturday so you sit there all day waiting like a fucking idiot.....FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!! What a fucking joke, my bag is literally 5 mminutes away and I can't have it til Monday, which means I can't use it til next weekend. Awesome

My front pocket on the flap ripped at the seam. So far I am very disappointed in the quality. But I have been told by J@T he is getting these problems corrected and will get me a new one. I def got the "runt" of the litter

zj1002 said:
My front pocket on the flap ripped at the seam. So far I am very disappointed in the quality. But I have been told by J@T he is getting these problems corrected and will get me a new one. I def got the "runt" of the litter
In 1 day? What caused it to rip?

:shock: I guess Justin paid the extra for the kind of shipping that does come on Saturday.. solid =) didn't come until well after dark, weird. Stoked that ill get a round in with it tomorrow

Dunno if you guys are all putting with condors these days or I just got lucky but my quiver is not really tight at all with 2 magnets in it

I could fit 2 Challengers in it but it was tight and a bit to hard to pull out over the top of my head like it's supposed to be used. Still got my stretching mechanism(3 Challengers) in there to try and loosen it up a bit.

Jesse B 707 said:
zj1002 said:
In 1 day? What caused it to rip?

I have no clue. I didn't notice it until I was showing it off at Disc Nation today. I would have been super pissed, but I already knew this bag was being replaced.

zj1002 said:
:|

Latest posts