• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New bag company out of Portland>>>Odin Disc Golf Bags

FYI:

All the Odin team members got an email recently from Nick stating that the bags are coming along great and to be on the look out shortly for it in the mail.

Now I know this is quite vague as some of you have expressed apprehension on a firm release date, but I will reiterate that Nick really wants the bag to be top notch and not over promise and under deliver on a due date. *(Anyone remember the onslaught of negativity Grip received on here due to not having bags for people when the first came out? People wanted to rip JAT's heart out)

So yes, it is still unclear on EXACTLY when the 1st releases will ship, but the $100 pre-sale opportunity is a steal.

I think I owe someone a :hfive:

I know we're trying to keep speculation to a minimum (read: zero) in here, but what are the chances I see this before my DG road trip over Memorial Day weekend? ;)

I pulled the trigger. Can't wait. It looks really efficient and spacious and I'm an hour south of Portland now!! Maybe I get mine first!?!

I was pretty stoked to get the e-mail the other day. Looking forward to the new bag.

Any news on when these will ship? ( or pick up at the Beaver State Fling��)

Just an update/keep-this-thread-off-the-2nd-page bump

Hey Voges, I saw one of these on the course at Pier Park on Sunday. It was a Prototype, but looked really good. The woman who was lougging around 22 discs in it had nothing but good things to say about it. Nice clean look to it, as well. And this woman had a game.

Hey Voges, I saw one of these on the course at Pier Park on Sunday. It was a Prototype, but looked really good. The woman who was lougging around 22 discs in it had nothing but good things to say about it. Nice clean look to it, as well. And this woman had a game.

According to Nick the factory said end of July...I should have the final prototype coming to me, and will post up a review when it arrives.:hfive:

Was it you that posted the video to the FB group?

Whoever did, it's making me even MORE impatient. Thanks :|

;)

Was it you that posted the video to the FB group?

Whoever did, it's making me even MORE impatient. Thanks :|
;)

No, it was not I.
I got the final prototype in a while ago but have slacked on a video rundown.
One thing I can say though is that it has more storage than almost any bag I have seen, and for $100 it is a steal. I could fit a spare pair of shoes and a jacket in the main storage compartment.
I know Nick is going to hammer out some adjustments for the second run, as their were only 1k made for the first order from the factory.

Odin DG Bags said:
Hey all,

The bags are just about finished and it's time for an update! As you may have heard through the Facebook page, the last prototype has been approved and the first run should be getting here very soon(mid to late August for the big run). We have been talking with the factory about getting some expedited bags here so you can have your bag sooner, but are still waiting to hear back on whether or not this is a possibility.

Regardless, the wait is almost over and then you will have your disc golf bag covered for the rest of your life! Just to go over what to expect when you do get your bag, let's go over the details quickly here:

1) Upon the sending out of your bag, there will be a three month period in which you will be eligible to redeem a lost bag voucher in which you have three. After a lost bag replacement is claimed, the timer starts over and it will be another three months until a lost bag replacement can be claimed again.

2) You are eligible to use your lost bag replacement to redeem any model bag that is available. Although right now there is just one type of bag, there will be many different models to come. The initial bag is indeed the cost efficient model at 100 dollars, the next few planned to be developed are a tech bag, an ergonomic bag, and an ultra storage bag.

3) With the lifetime warranty you are able to trade in an earlier model for a newer one with the 'your paid' shipping of your bag back to the factory, upon receipt we will ensure that the bag qualifies under warranty replacement(basically the thing has to be recognizable) and take care of the shipping back to you. You all are very appreciated and we will go out of our way to take care of you for taking the plunge on the pre-sale! That said, we reserve the right to deny any excessive warranty exchanges or creative interpretations of ambiguities in the terms and conditions. If you have any questions on this please let me know and we'd be happy to hold an open forum of Q&As

In the next few weeks we're going to be sending out a test run mailing to your house of some embroidered micro-fiber towels in appreciation of your patience, thanks again and please let us know if you have any questions!

Giggity

Latest posts