• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New bag company out of Portland>>>Odin Disc Golf Bags

Yeah, mid-to late August has come and gone for the "big run" of bags to show up. I just e-mailed Nick for an update. Will post anything that I hear back.

From what I hear from one of the "sponsored" guys, he's still having issues getting funding to finish up everything. Here's hoping he can make it work.

He said the bags were shipping from out of the country in the next day and that they'd take roughly a week to get to him. He said once he was sure they were shipped and in route to the good old US of A, he'd send out another update email.

Option A, B, C, or D? What's your choice? I'm leaning towards D to help them out as I have my Octothorpe now anyhow. Sure would like somebody to choose A so we can get a full review though...

I'm going with option B, so according to the email it should ship in under a couple weeks

As much as I'd like to help (and I would) I've been anticipating this bag even more, and I believe "October or November" will turn into "February or March". Through no fault of Odin's.

That's kinda what I'm worried about. I don't mind waiting a little longer but if it turned into a full year from when it started I might get sour.

Nope but we should have since they were suppsoed to have shipped early in the week of Oct 5th.

I'm guessing none of you are on fbook?
Nick posted the container being unloaded a little while ago.
Shoot him an email or give him a call he will be able to give you the best up to date info.

Yeah, I'm on the facebooks but I'm not very good at it. Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out.

I'm guessing none of you are on fbook?
Nick posted the container being unloaded a little while ago.
Shoot him an email or give him a call he will be able to give you the best up to date info.

I'm on it less and less recently, and if it weren't for a few people I'm friends with, I'd probably drop it all together.

I'm really not trying to stir the pot here, so I thank you for the heads up :thmbup:

Email from Nick today saying another batch of pre-order bags is being shipped. Hoping mine is one of them

:popcorn:

Latest posts