• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Disc Golf Monthly VIdeo- The 2009 Iron Hill Open

Here's the link folks..........

DGM 65

This is the 1st ever PDGA sanctioned tournament at the Iron Hill Disc Golf Course in Newark Delaware.

Next month will be coverage from the Vibram Open National Tour event........

This Saturday I will be at Jordan Creek and the Lehigh Parkway covering the Lehigh Open Disc Golf Tournament to be shown in December.

as always......... enjoy!

Kevin-

never stop posting vids, fun to watch legends like mela play and get pissed off! hehe

unfortunately not, there was only one camera and since it was decided to cover the women's open for the entire forth round coverage could not be devoted to the men. The fourth round was the final round for all divisions at the Virginia Open.

Sorry for the bad news.

Kevin McGorry
Producer/Director
Disc Golf Monthly

Wow, that is a shame :( was hoping to see some pros carve up the Darkside :)

Oh well... I always enjoy whatever you do get put up, so thanks for the new footage :)

no lie, this is the highlite of a new month for me. I get to watch a new video that you guys have put together. Then 1 hour later im back to my boring redundant job again. :(

But thank you for posting new vids

Thanks for the video, really nice work! I kinda felt bad for Michael Johansen for having just one go with his comet at that really tight fairway in that tutorial :D. The whole course looks so filled with trees that it'd be a great place for me to get my dx discs properly beat up :). And with my skills, that wouldn't take too long!