• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Feature: Hole Tips!

Thanks a bunch Tim. I like it. And I'll be adding some tips to my local courses soon. I see this as a very helpful way to play a new course. :thmbup::thmbup:

So has anyone benefited from hole tips yet? Have you written tips for your favorite courses? Is this function being used and enjoyed?

I have, it completely fixed 2 holes that I would struggle with every time. I actually wish I could comment on a Hole Tip. Like if when I click the button that I found it helpful, it would be cool if I could type an optional message to expand on the tip or explain how it helped me.

I love this site.

I have, it completely fixed 2 holes that I would struggle with every time. I actually wish I could comment on a Hole Tip. Like if when I click the button that I found it helpful, it would be cool if I could type an optional message to expand on the tip or explain how it helped me.

I love this site.

Great to hear! What course if I might ask?

Great to hear! What course if I might ask?

Charlie Vettiner, holes 13 and 15. Being relatively new and a BH thrower, it's easy to forget about the forehand. On those particular holes (especially 15) it was SOOO much easier with a FH, and I never even thought about trying it. It was my first time ever on that hole that I gave myself a makeable birdie putt.

Added five tips to my home course...I'm going to start doing this for every course i play...great feature

I just did 5 tips myself . . . and I should know . . . I play about 150 rounds a year at my home course. I may not be the best disc golfer in the world. . . but I know that course . . . I just cannot always execute!

Latest posts