• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nikko Joins Team MVP

ZaDdx2c.gif

... and relevant to the above and to tonight's Hawks/Rockets game:

pXApLqA.jpg

It's funny how some company's want a player to carry nothing but their line of discs to help with the marketing of their line because if The Champ or The McBeast or any pro throws it, you should too. Pros are pros for a reason, they ate consistent in their game play and they know what specific disc, along with their throwing technique will get them the shot they want. And I know that's the case for most pros, so company's should provide discs that are along the lines of what the pro wants. I could bet you that if you take a pro who carries all one brand of disc and give them a disc from their competitor company that does the job then that particular disc in their bag, they would love to have that new disc, but can't because of stipulations in their contracts. That's a reason why Nikko has bounced from company to company.

This is why company's should concentrate on constructing a better disc(s) for their players rather than the competition building it for them. If that were the case, I'm thinking the mixed bag problem wouldn't be one.

It's funny how some company's want a player to carry nothing but their line of discs to help with the marketing of their line because if The Champ or The McBeast or any pro throws it, you should too. Pros are pros for a reason, they ate consistent in their game play and they know what specific disc, along with their throwing technique will get them the shot they want. And I know that's the case for most pros, so company's should provide discs that are along the lines of what the pro wants. I could bet you that if you take a pro who carries all one brand of disc and give them a disc from their competitor company that does the job then that particular disc in their bag, they would love to have that new disc, but can't because of stipulations in their contracts. That's a reason why Nikko has bounced from company to company.

This is why company's should concentrate on constructing a better disc(s) for their players rather than the competition building it for them. If that were the case, I'm thinking the mixed bag problem wouldn't be one.

Huh?

You quoted me a press release that talkes about axiom and Mike C. I am talking about before axiom existed and when Mike c was promoting wizards.

It actually looks like he quoted the company's direct response to a question about pro sponsorships. What exactly are you talking about again?

Outside of Hammer and Toro I am totally lost in the last 6 posts. Can we get back on track and speak the kings English please

I think Nikko needs that emotion to play well, kind of like another polarizing pro athlete, Steve Smith. As you can tell by my Fantasy Football team name last year, ICE UP SON, I'm a fan of both. Pro sports thrives on characters.

VCFBQ38.gif

Outside of Hammer and Toro I am totally lost in the last 6 posts. Can we get back on track and speak the kings English please

This, but I'm actually OK if there wind up being more gif's of dudes taking shots to the pills...the sophisitication of that level humor fits the stakes of this thread.

It actually looks like he quoted the company's direct response to a question about pro sponsorships. What exactly are you talking about again?

I'm saying they flip flopped. He gave me a quote from after they flip flopped to show they didn't flip flop, which is ridiculous. Did I use small enough words for you?

I'm saying they flip flopped. He gave me a quote from after they flip flopped to show they didn't flip flop, which is ridiculous. Did I use small enough words for you?

Were they ever definitively on record saying "We will never ever ever ever have pros ever ever?" Why is this an issue?

Awesome argument.

Your words were plenty small, but since you're asking, I like them spelled properly, if you can swing it.

And, you're not really paying any attention to your own beef here. The next logical step is for you to show us MVP stating something different than that Q n A answer regarding pro sponsorships, which was my point to begin with.

Actually don't worry about that, I'm having trouble caring if their attitude changed on that or not. Actually, why do you care so much, for that matter? Did they break your heart?

Were they ever definitively on record saying "We will never ever ever ever have pros ever ever?" Why is this an issue?

Especially if we're talking about the period when "Mike C was promoting Wizards." I have no idea really, but I mean how long has he bagged Ions? Pretty early on I thought. Was there even an MVP before then, never mind an official MVP stance on pro sponsorships?

well there certainly wasn't a full line of gear you could wear and multiple different models to build a single bag around with tons of options to complement and cycle etc... Why they hell would they sponsor a pro with 2 putters and a few mids lol' Took some time to build a new distribution facility for themselves to keep growing ;)